Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not the same high as when i first started..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dogoncouch, Dec 9, 2008.

1. i have been smoking for over a year and almost 2 years now. when i first started smoking i enjoyed the fuck out of it. i would smoke every day after school with my 3 best buddies. now i barely ever see one of those 3 another has a job and smokes rarely and the last friend has gay parents and he turned emo and does it whenever his parents are at the bar. so i found a lot of other people who enjoy smoking so i could smoked everyday like i used too...

BUT WHAT THE FUCK!!! it seems like i have self esteem issues maybe... because whenever i smoke with people i dont know as well as really close friends i get super super quiet and just sit as still as i can and start tripping and getting super paranoid. i think my voice sounds really dumb and it makes me scared to talk. i love being stoned and i am getting over this... but any tips that could help this paranoia problems?

also idk if you get this... but i get a feeling of i need to clear my throat but i cant clear it. so i feel like if i talk it sounds like their is a bubble in my throat or i just cant clear my throat.

sometimes i wondor if it's all in my head.

sometimes my nose gets really dry and its hard to breath then i get shooting pain in my chest. this is really fucked up cause i really really enjoy weed and it is becoming a almost dreadful thing now. i wish i could suck it up but i have no idea what the fuck is happening.

HELP is amazing. help a fellow stoner.

2. About the paranoia, stop worrying so fucking much. You are but a vessel that contains your being man, we didnt get an option on anything we end up with. learn to love it and you can be comfortable around anyone.

3. , u need to think about the paranoia as a whole, you are who you are and if you do something then you do it without thinking about what other people think, you need to realise if u go down the anti social path you will find it hard to come back, jus try ur best to seem positive in a group setting and dont let yourself think too much about what you are doing and how are you are doing it, people wont judge you for being normal but if u act reclused and tense then they know something is up.also try to cut your marijuana use if u think it may be affecting you socially, i have seen people turn into complete zombies with over use. this may not be the case for you tho im not aware how much you smoke. as for the throat and chest, try different ways of getting your buzz off ur budz for a while , smoking can take a toll on your body and there are alternitives such as vaporiser cones, ordered off internet pretty cheap and also you could bake something up with some of the cannabis recipes. this is to give your chest a rest from the smoke. also drink lots of water it helps clear your throat and feel quenched. all these symptons may seem amplified when you are nervous or tense so you need to clear your head , maybe even try meditation with marijuana to align yourself a bit more. remember your high can be affected by your mindset and thinking negatively will lead to worse highs. hope i helped in some way ,i can explain further when i have time just stay social, :wave:

4. Bro, Theres nothing wrong with you at all. Infact you are quite normal. There are certain things we may find unappealing about ourselves for that is only natural. The only reason your voice stands out to YOU is cuz your high, No one else notices or gives a flying fuck, Trust me, were stoners we got better things to think than that, No offense.

2.) If you don't know people your gonna be nervous around them, Which is a good thing, If you weren't we'd trust every fuck nut that came out way, and that would be a bad idea. Everyone is quiet around people they don't know, unless they are jus natural born loudmouths.

Jus relax, and roll brotha. That is key...Just flow wit it.

EDIT: But wait whats wrong with not saying anything? DEEP thought is good too man.

5. OP, I had exactly the same problem as you. After awhile I realized I was just more of a solo smoker. When I smoke by myself, I get a great high, just chilling, posting on here and watching movies. But when I smoke around other people, I feel like I have to be social and make conversation and shit and it kills my high. Now and then I will blaze will my close friends and that is fine, but for the most part I like lighting up on my own. I know lots of other people like me too.

So, like me, you're just a solo smoker. It's nothing to be ashamed of, you just have to realize that there are two different archtypes of stoners -- social smokers and solo smokers.