Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

<Not the best of times>

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BDAMbuddz, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Hey GC,

I tend to smoke everyday, usually 2-3 bowls, unless im with ppl chilllin out somewhere or a buddy of mine just wants to match up and get right stoned. As of lately I haven't been getting as much marijuana due to the losing of my job(companies changed , company had new rules ). So I have almost less then no money for marijuana which is not the best thing because I love marijuana and it helps me clear my mind of any worries that are bothering me. So due to the lack of money and marijuana I have been finding myself down and almost depressed at some points. I'm not as talkative around my friends when im not smoking and it tends to piss me off. I am fine when im smoking and when i have marijuana because i know that i can pack up a bowl and everything will be ok. I've only been smoking for about year now, thought I would add that in, ( but i tend to see myself as a pretty expirenced toker). I was just wondering if any of you guys or girls are having the same problems as me or have been down this path already, just looking for some feedback and advice , thanks GC.

2. those are withdrawls(not PHYSICALLY addictive, but psychologically yep), and that's probably the worst you'll get, but you should be feeling fine after a week or 2 of sobriety

3. Any tips on how to get rid of the negatives and still beable to keep smoking ?

4. Umm, yeah, get money. I hear male prostitution's an up-and-coming field. And yes, the "up-and-coming" descriptor was a terribly graphic pun.

5. Man, herb is a great thing and it makes you happy
    but you gotta find other things too

6. the fuck do you keep calling it marijuana for. i wish that word would die.

7. Cannabis, bud, marijuana, greens. I don't feel there is a right way to say it haha. I just say marijuana more then the others. sorry? haha

8. either space your use out to 1-2 times a week or less, or smoke every day, that's about it unfortunately

9. Smoke less until you get a new job.

10. Thanks guys. thedon420 +rep for the good words.