not that high

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by gmoney#1, Jun 26, 2017.

1. me and my friends have always bought weed of this one guy, we buy almost everday and i never failed to get high even though there was three heads hittin the blunt. one day we bought of a friend of ours who said his contained 33% THC. we smoked it ALOT of it and i was high but in a very different way then my previous experiences. later i felt very sick, i threw up everything i had in me and i felt nauseous every time i moved my head. but the problem is now whenever i smoke i don't get high anymore. what should i do?

2. Sounds like you have the penis cancer bro

3. thanks smartass but im a girl

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Take a break from indulging for two or three weeks.
    Clear out your system and eat and drink healthy foods.
    You should feel better.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That can't be right, how can you get penis cancer without a penis? You must be a dude.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Yep. Shes addicted to the penis. Buys weed every day from "a guy." Have some dignity and pay your male prostitutes with some blowjobs.

Women.
    :smoking-rapper:

7. Dont buy everyday..buy less often and in larger quantities- its less expensive.

Sounds like you normally get crap smoko and when you had quality you had way to much, had a whiteout and felt ill. Now you back to smoking crap weed again...

Take a break for awhile. (and dont trust The Penis)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. To get super duper high, induldge after a day of work or a hardcore workout and the endorphins will kick in with it, making it stronger & longer lasting. Eat a mango before, during, after (or mango juice) and try not to stuff your face with munchies. Enjoy in moderation, as even a few days break will hugely increase appreciation and feeling for it.
    enjoy ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. you do get high. you just don't know it.

take a break.