Not that anybody cares, but..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Reggin, May 25, 2008.

1. But I'm really baked and got a new signature for the first time since joining.

Whoohoo. Not really. Sorry. But I thought Revolution did a sick job =P

2. Very nice! I likey! :D

(BTW: I had to stop smoking Kamel Reds on the regular 'cause I can't afford em anymore. I'm a Pall Mall smoker now. Don't look at me like that. Stop it, I'm ashamed enough as it is. :p)

:bongin:

3. Yeah your sig is tight reggin.....

Oh, btw,

*points and stares at junkiedays*

4. Sig looks good...

Say it aint so, a Pall Mall smoker? You're two steps away from turning into an old cat lady who buys cartoons of Pall Malls with her food stamps. How much are a pack of Pall Malls these days? $2, buy 1 get 4 free? I kid, I just have to rag on Pall Mall smokers because my friend smokes some brand of them and they smell like burning garbage. American Spirit smoker here, through and through.

5. The cheapest I've found them around here is $2.59 a pack.

I used to smoke Kamel Reds, which were between $4.50 and $4.90 a pack, so it's quite the drop. ...In price, and quality. :poke:

Makes me really appreciate a Kamel Red when I have one now though. :smoke:

6. Whenever my friend buys Kamel Reds, I try to bum as many of them as possible for the evening. What a great cigarette. But I can never buy a pack that is not an American Spirit because they are just too damned delicious and have none of that additive bullshit.

7. 4.90 a pack? Shit, I get mad when I pay 3bucks for newports. I buy them by the carton for about 23 bucks with my coupons.

8. God damn, you guys are spoiled with cig prices. You would be hard pressed to even find a low quality pack of cigs for less than $4.50.

I love how we turned this thread into a talk about all things cigs.

9. I don't smoke cigs much(I like one every 5-6 months or so) and I gotta tell you for me, gotta be Kool Mild Box(blue :D)

10. They still have nicotine and tar cause thats naturaly in tobacco they are just organic but iam a american spirt light smoker

11. whaaaa? i smoke pall malls regulary, bitttchh. i don't know what it is, i just kind of got used to the taste

12. I seriously was giving you a "wtf" look. :(

That's so sad. We will never forget you.

13. ya i dont smoke cigs but i used to work at a gas station before it closed down in march and even then besides off brands like lucky strike and shit they were all over 5$ a pack here in CT but we have a huge ass tax on them

14. I like my Marlboro mediums, or Camel Lights. Used to pickup packs of Kamel Reds, but they are like almost $7 with tax. I just try to get whatever is Buy 1 get 1 weather its camel filters, or camel no.9 (pink ones)

15. nvm,

how long did it take any of you guys to get pretty fluent with photoshop?

16. wait a minute there buddy, no talkin about reggin in this thread. back on topic.

i'm not much of a cigarette smoker

17. Dammit.

Sorry I unintentionally derailed your thread, Reggin. :p

(On the plus side, I bought a pack of Reds today. ;))

Now everyone talk about Reggin's sig! Do it! :poke:

18. well... to the OP anyways since the thread is gone

that's a white lighter :eek:

19. The revamping of my thread never worked.

I bet those Kamel Reds were oh-so-tasty. I bought a carton of them 3 or 4 days ago. :hello:

Yeah...but...then again, I don't believe in luck. So, I don't care. ( To the white lighter thing ) In fact, right now I have 3 white liters, a blue one, a periwinkle one, and orange.

Word.

20. gotta have a camel menthol after a bowl