Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not sure why..

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by sunlitmindset, Mar 31, 2017.

1. So basially I have this cousin and he is diagnosed with Myasthynia Gravid (idk if that's how its spelt) but anyway. We picked up last night and had a smoke session with my buddy, and this isn't the first time my cousin smoked, but idk what happened on our way home he started puking really bad. This isn't the first time it happened but it also doesn't happen often. We both think that it was due to the kief that I sprinkled on the bowl but we're not sure. Anyone else with MG that has this problem or no? Before I end this question, his symptoms are puking, losing capability of speaking (the man sounds like he took 8 xanny bars and downed some everclear) and he like "sleeps" but he's not actually asleep. Its pretty scary because I'm not sure if its connected to his disease or if the kief just naturally has a bad effect on him. Any feedback would be great. Thanks.

2. your cousin is a lightweight and should not smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Take him to the hospital idiot.

4. I wonder if the pot had mold? I know that sometimes people with serious health issues will start to puke when they are on a therapeutic dose of cannabis like the concentrated oil. It's not necessarily a bad thing because, in the case of stomach cancer, it's the actual tumors that are detaching themselves from the lining of the stomach and they are puking it out. Read all you can about Myasthynia Gravid and learn how it may help your friend and make sure you have the cleanest grown cannabis you can find. Is Weed the Miracle Cure for Myasthenia Gravis? - Patient Worthy