Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not sure why I had this crazy reaction

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Carpan09, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Yesterday I smoked a blunt with my roommate at 5:30, played video games til around 8 and then smoked another blunt and took two bong rips with a group of 4 and I got so messed up. I stood up after taking a bong rip and couldn't see out of my eyes and I could hear everyone calling my name but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't open my eyes or talk. Right before I stood up I knew I was baked out of my mind. It only lasted about 10 seconds but after I sat on the bed drank some water and I was sweating profusely on my arms and legs. I have no idea what happened to me. I ate around 30 min before bong rips, only other things that might matter was a Stella artois I drank while I ate and I was vaping in between blunt hits. Everyone was really scared for me and I was wondering if anyone had experience of this? I smoke 3 or 4 times a week for the last 2 or so years and this has never happened. I've smoked much more weed than this in one day before and felt normal.

2. greened out or the nicotine fucked you

3. smoked too much too quickly. your tolerance level can drop way down even after a few days. I've had similar experiences.

4. Now when you said you couldnt see, do you mean like darkness rushed over your eyes when you stood up? It could have been a blood pressure drop which can cause excess sweating. It can also cause fuzzy vision, dizziness, etc. when you stand up too quickly.