Not sure which bong to get - Please Help!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by crumpsbrother, Nov 17, 2011.

1. I have been smoking for 13 years but haven't owned a bong since high school. I have decided to change that and purchase one from this site but want to get the opinion of some professional tokers on this board. I was leaning towards the Molino Mad Scientist V3 but everyone I talk too says to get a RooR. I'm not against the idea I just want the opinion of some of you. Is a RooR really that much better? I was drawn to the Mad Scientist because of all the diffusers but I have no experience smoking anything with a diffuser so I have nothing to compare it to. Do all those diffusers do anything or is it overkill? Thanks for taking the time to read this and any opinions are welcome.

2. my suggestion would be to go down to your local headshop and see what they have. headshopfinder.com is a great place to find smoke shops close to your area.

ROOR is a high quality tube. With that quality comes an increased price tag.

What is your budget like? A max limit on dollars would help to narrow the bong search a little

3. I have checked the head shops around here and haven't seen anything that great. My max amount I would spend would be around $350.

4. [quote name='"steelhound56"']my suggestion would be to go down to your local headshop and see what they have. headshopfinder.com is a great place to find smoke shops close to your area.

ROOR is a high quality tube. With that quality comes an increased price tag.

What is your budget like? A max limit on dollars would help to narrow the bong search a little[/quote]

that's the worst advice, not to come off as a dick but Most headshops are ripoffs and are mostly china glass but you can get some quality borsillicate on aqua LAB tech or bit freek glass just google em and don't buy roor either they out dated compared to other companies. when your on the aqua lab site look up sovereignty,luke wilson, stone glass works, vertigo, hvy, and a bunch of other companies, reasonable price usually as well

5. it all depends on what headshop you go to man. a lot of shops have some quality glass, and you dont have to wait for shipping on an online order...

I've found some great deals on glass at headshops, you just have to know how to haggle

If online is an option, i think you can get a really nice SG tube for around 350 bucks, the good websites are listed above by tehganja