Not sure whether plant is ready to harvest. thanks

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Johnmonte2049, Jul 30, 2019.

?

Are my plants ready for harvest?

1. Yup, chop 'em down 5 minutes ago.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, be patient young grasshopper.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi Grasscity community.
    First time poster, hoping someone can help me. It is my very first grow. I have two CBD auto white-widow plants from dutch passions which are on day 100 since germination! They are outside under natural sunlight and displaying all signs of being ready to harvest (fat buds, very smelly, brown curled pistils, round calyxs etc) except the trichomes. On the main colas and near the top of the plant all trichomes are milky/white (none are clear). There are absolutely no amber trichomes anywhere. Some of the smaller lower buds there are as many as half of the trichomes clear and half milkywhite. I have ready online that some strains trichomes will not change to amber but that is all anecdotal. Should I wait till the lower buds' trichomes are all milky white before I harvest or do y'all think it's ready now? I've taken some photos, unfortunately my camera is a bit broken so none are zoomed in.

Attached Files:

2. When they are almost ALL cloudy, harvest.
    I’ve has two autos that never turned amber...
    and I waited two weeks too long.

3. Choppy choppy imho

4. Cut some buds off n try it you dont have to harvest a plant all at once . Some buds will be finished before others.