Not Sure Where to Put This?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by jharvey1309, Dec 15, 2008.

1. I wish this was not my first post but It has to be:

I placed an order on the GrassCity web site almost a month ago. I never received a confirmation e-mail for my order or any doncumentation for that matter. I used to be able to log into my account and check the status of my order but now I can't even do that it says that my user name and password are incorrect, So now I can't even log into my account. I've tried to retrieve my password but it never sends me the username or password.

I can see that my credit card has been billed and I have tried sending countless e-mails without responce. Finally after weeks of e-mails I recieved a ticket number where I stated my problem but have never recieved a responce.

I'm at a loss as to what to to. I'm hoping that this is not there regular Customer service as it seems that a lot of you have had great experiences with this online store. Does anyone see any other option other then dispute the chargeds with my credit card company?

I'm hoping that someone in the store will see this and want to make it right.

Yet again so sorry for this having to be my first post. I'm hoping that I will be able to contribute to the board once this is all worked out.

Cheers, Jonathan

2. I'll let Superjoint, the owner of the site, know that this thread is here. He might want to communicate with you via Private Message so make sure to check them.

This isn't a normal thing. SJ runs a good business. Unfortunately, we did an upgrade recently that threw some glitches into the Shop and I think we're still experiencing some effects from that.

Please be assured that SJ will make sure things get straightened out regarding this. He's a great guy and cares about his customers and making sure they are happy. :)

3. please PM me your order # directly, and I'll get this cleared...

SJ