Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not sure where to post this!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Momof4, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Okay, I apologize if this breaks any rules, etc.

I suffer from chronic pain down my right side from a botched gall bladder surgery. Currently I am trying to grow my own smoke, but I am a ways off from being successful at that. I have two contacts within our town that I typically buy from. Unfortunately, one has nothing and the other has his kids for the weekend. I have never done drugs other than pot. Don't laugh, but how do you find contacts to buy from? I'm not your typical buyer; I have soccer mom written all over me. I have no idea what part of town I could even go to buy, would they sell to soccer mom. etc. How do you all get your smoke?

Again, I apologize if this isn't the appropriate medium/forum, etc. I just am not sure how or who to ask. Hopefully this makes sense!

2. get some from a mom;) (no pun intended)

3. I don't know anyone else who smokes! :p *cry*

4. ur kid's friends

5. LMAO, kids aren't old enough! :p They are all in elementary school! *sigh*

6. well i tghink it time for u to move to california:D

7. hey mom go to the bar and start up some small talk with people that you think looks like they toke....

also since your a mom i have a question for you

8. 575 S 10th St
    Lincoln, NE 68508

9. I can probably bet that there are a few people you know that smoke. Im not sure how your fellow mothers think about it, but try bringing it up somehow. Being a mother I know drugs are always on your mind, trying to keep it from kids, ect.

Im sure this isnt a forbidden topic so you could try leading the conversation to medical marijuana and the legalization efforts in Cali. Its only politics, right?

I would also suggest researching the medical benefits of it so you can talk about those. Sooner or later you are going to find someone that is willing to go in depth about it and possibly give you a hint to where you can get it

10. I guess more appropriately, where/how do you find your supplier? (I'm trying to not break the forum rules. And yes, I really am that naive!) *sigh*

11. ok i was dicking around before, but seriously, i dont think you'll be able to get a really good answer that will help you without that person breaking the forum rules. i'm not sure what yuo expect.

12. ive found connects thru frineds and also at work. work is a good place to find green in my expierience

13. What's your question, hun?

14. idk if you can answer it but ill give it a shot.

how would you hande your kids telling you that they smoke pot? i want to tell my mom but i think she will either go bat shit crazy or ask to blaze it up with me because she said she wants to try it but wont because its illegal.

not that it matters anyways i can move out at anytime i guess

15. I'm interested to know how other ppl find their suppliers. The two ppl I know of are thru the same person/friend that I no longer associate with. So I'm just wondering how one goes about finding someone else. And I am getting some great ideas, although, I don't know that I would ask any of the other mothers . . . . those moms are a bit upity and would prbly make me feel as though I'm a "druggy". I don't need "friends" like that, if you know what I mean.

16. Honesty is always the best policy, hun. My oldest two know that I smoke; they just recently went through a drug intervention week at school. Explaining to a third and fourth grader why mom smokes, wasn't easy. BUT I chose to be honest with them and explain my reasons. Tell your mom and if she responds well, ask her if she'd like to try it with you - nothing safer than smokin with someone you know. Has she ever said anything else in regards to pot, other than it being illegal? Do you have an idea what her response will be?

17. i have no clue she has been talking about weed alot lately. like the ohter day i was high at the dinner table and she went around asking my sister and her bf if they smoked pot today and obvioulsy they said no.

so she asked me last and i kinda just shrugged my shoulders and she said " oh not today" and i was like well i guess not lol.

then every other word was mary jane

18. I wouldn't be surprised if she already suspects or knows, hun! :)

19. im sure i smoke in the hiouse everyday lol thank you tho