Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not sure where to ask....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TaylorOG, Feb 1, 2012.

1. What's up guys I bought a MFLB yesterday and I'm not sure if I like it. The headshop I bought it at has a no refund or exchange policy, so I was wondering, could I advertise it on Craigslist? Or is that against any rule or law? Thanks for any input

2. Your best bet is just put the word out to your friends that you're selling it.

3. if you clean the shit outta it and display it as a herbal vaporizer you should be fine on craigslist. If your in a medical state, mostly CA, CO. your totally good to post that shit.

4. I own an MFLB and I would encourage you to hang on to it a while and keep using it. It does have a learning curve. I have had mine for three weeks and I am still learning how to do the perfect hit.

I have come to really like the MFLB a lot. If you use it correctly it can get you way high with way less weed. Try looking on this thread for tips. If you end up wanting to sell it I am sure someone on this thread can point you in the right direction.

http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/691114-magic-flight-launch-box-appreciation-club.html

5. Like the man above me said it takes a while to learn the proper technique. At first when i got mine i hardly got high at all and was kind of disappointing. I eventually got the technique down and bought stronger batteries when mine started to die (powerex 2700mah) and now i get super super stoned off of it. Its a good tools and its proven that it does get you higher because you lungs can absorb the thc easier and faster because it is vapor instead of smoke.

6. Yeah its okay, go ahead.