Not sure what's wrong

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by avengerbailbonds, Nov 21, 2017.

1. I've done a couple grows in my hydros cabinet. Everything is on timers. I've checked and rechecked my neuts. Rechecked the pH. Temperature humidity. I've even done a complete flushing of the tank to start over. The problem I'm having I've never had with my other grows. I'll post pics, but basically I have good green leaves, healthy stocks, long white hairs, but no actual bud it looks like. The thing is it's been in flowering for like two months now also. I don't understand what's wrong. Maybe it's just taking forever. It's master kush. Any thoughts?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. No master kush is a very fast flowering plant with good sized hard buds.

3. Do you have a light leak? Looks like it just has started into the flowering process.
    Once I was high and mis-set the timer and mine did that. Had it set on like 14 or 15 hrs of dark and they just would not kick fully into flower.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Its definitely stunted. You have a lockout due to nutrient burn. Get Flora Clear asap and flush with that. Then flush with water only. Then feed with quarter strength nutes. Then water only. Then half strength nutes. Then water. That will jump start her right up. Get RAW AminA to replace microbes

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

5. No light leak the closet is closed up tight. Could be a lockout like you said I did flush the tank but I went back to regular strength. I'll try a flush and quarter strength, and the rest like you said. Will see if that helps.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not 100% sure it's neut burn though. She grew really fast and got up against the lights. Think that burned and stunted her. Had to cut her down and she started to grow faster again. Was hoping that was the only problem. I'm still going to flush it like you said also though. How long would you say between flushes?

7. Light burn looks much different. That is without a doubt nutrient burn. I promise you, flush them out with "Flora Clear" and then slowly work you way back up to about 70% of what you were using. Your plant is obviously just a bit sensitive to nutes. I think you can still save her though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

8. Okay. You sound confident AF. Just flushed and put in pH balanced water only. Pretty tight financially probably won't be able to get the Flora clear but hopefully a water flush and then a slow transition back up like you said will do the trick.

9. Just shaved a couple more hours off of day time too. Going 10/14 now.