Not sure whats going on was wondering if anyone could help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by billiondollabuddy, Feb 4, 2014.

1. A few of my buds are doing this on two of my eight plants and all clones off of the same mother was wondering if anyone could help me out by sending me a message if you know whats going on look at the the top of the bud and you will see what i meen please and thank you. Same bud in both pics just different lighting

Attached Files:

2. We need all the info on your grow including: What type of medium; soil or hydro?What brand and type of soil?Indoors or outdoors?What strain?How old are the plants?What type of lights and how many watts?How far from the lights?What is your watering frequency and source of water?What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?What are the temps and humidity in the room?What size pots?Any bugs? Look real close.Any other pertinent info?If any of these questions have already been answered please disregard as I cut and paste this for everyone. If there is leaf discoloration please TAKE PICTURES WITH ALL GROW LIGHTS OFF, ESPECIALLY HPS & LED's. Taking pictures and taking them with lights off, allows us to see what the leaf discoloration looks like.Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. No bugs. 600watt hps. 65 degrees f through 75 degrees f. Sunshine mix number 3. Indoor. 4 gallon pots. It is super cheese by positronics seeds off of attitude seed bank. And they have been in flower for 5 weeks and im using an organic fertalizer line cant remember the name will check and post the next time i get onSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. How far away is your light? Are you using a reflector? How big is your room? Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Just by the looks of that picture (maybe they arnt in the room) it looks.like the room is too big and you MAY I said may not have the light close enough. Also is it completely dark when the lights are out. From what I see its called fox tails. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Im using a wing reflecter that is pretty big and can be ajusted on how wide it goes and the room is huge but no light can get to them in the off schedule and id say the light is about 10 to 12 inches away from the plants as close i could get without burning the tops but y would room size matter just wondering cuz im in the prosess of making a room by hanging mylar and it well be rufly 4ft by 4ft by 8ft tall cuz thats what was recamended by one of my medical growing buddys since im only using a 600 watt and there was one day when the light schedule got messed up and the light went out for two hours and when i noticed it fixed it and it went off again for another two hours the next day due to a faulty timer but i got that prob fixed so could the light annomily make them do thatSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Here is a couple close ups of those same budsSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. Oh and both times the lights went out for two hours it was about half way through the 12h on cycle both timesSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Will be posting a picture of the nutes i use and the room there inSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. And the only color discoluration i have is the yellowing from using the bloom nutes Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. That is called foxtailing. Though considered undesirable it is not a game ender. 

Generally caused by stress, usually temperature. One of your photos shows mild bud-zone purpling which is often induced by low night time temps. Has your temp gone south of 65*F?

Some ppl say light stress can also be a culprit. At 10-12" that 600W HPS is hitting those buds with 30-40k lumens, perhaps it is a bit much for a cheese plant which is most popularly grown in Britain.

Those hiccups in your light schedule should be considered too.

Attached Files:

12. It's definitely fox tail, it's also a genetic thing, alot of sativas will display this,check out Dr. Grinspoon. My only good cheese bomb by bomb seeds had fox tail genetics,So it was low yielding,but it was sativa as fuck and had a KILLER high.... Definitely a personal strainknives heated dull red release sweet smoky nectar I am lifted high

13. Haha acually i have a dr grinspoon bean i ws thinking bout popping but wasnt sure how i should grow it since it only grows the beeds not sure if i should do it outdoor this summer or just use the one i have as a mother and just scrog it indoor to get a better yieldSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. The room there inSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

15. This is the size of my hood and a pic of all 8 i got going in a sog setup and will be putting pallots down so the pots arent sitting on the concrete. But is there anyway to fix the problem and yea it has dipped down under that about two to three weeks ago and thats when the purple color cameSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

16. Here are the nutrients im usingSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

17. Btw they are all monster crop clones and just in case you dont know what that meens the clones were taken off of a flowering plant and then revegged and now there in flowerSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. And is there anyway to stop it and will those buds continue to grow a new bud or just keep swelling and should i leave them or snip'em thanks all of you who have posted on this have been a lot of help much appreciated.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. When harvest time comes i will be posting pics of it and will have the lab results on it too on what its thc and cbd levels are just incase you would like to try this strain yourselfSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app