Not sure what to think about this?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Jan 1, 2014.

1. So, for one I am a pretty outgoing person but when it comes to dating I turn everybody down and get shy. I've always been like this. I've been friends with this guy for 2.5 years, and I know he's been like head over heels for me. And I continued to let him down unintentionally. Tonight (New Years) I had him over to really meet my family and everybody and play these really hilarious games. Anyways, when the ball dropped I told him I would kiss him on the cheek but he went straight for the lips. Before I wasn't exactly attracted to him. But he got his hair nicely trimmed, is growing a beard and I see him differently. I'm still over thinking on whether I want to kiss him again (I did kiss him goodbye),or be in a relationship. I know I sound so stupid. It's like I'm a middle schooler with this stuff. What things should I think about? And would you ever date a girl like me-be honest. Not to sound like bratty but quite a bit of men like me but I turn them ALL down.

2. Hard to say we really don't know you to wanna be with you. See why I'm sayin?

You should be with him being lonely is a very sad feeling.

3. I mean, id hit that.

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 audioblime, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014
    Nvm lol that was so much personal writing

5. why is it that every girl forum member on this has a picture of themselves as their display picture, yet like one or two men in the whole forum do :unsure:

6. Do what feels right. Sure posting this on a forum will give you comfort and different perspectives. But only you can make the choice that feels right to you. Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 herbal essence, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    You sound like you are 12. Your supposed to be at least 18 to even be on this forum.

8. So you friend zoned a guy for 2.5 years knowing he is super attracted to you, yet you play with his heart and give him mixed signals.I feel sorry for that bro, maybe you should give him a chance.

9. Damn. Friendzoned for that long?? I mean you've known him that long, so why not give him a chance

10. Dude don't feel like you have to reciprocate feelings if they don't come naturally to you. The whole "friend-zoned" thing is bullshit. It's just a way for disappointed people to make you feel shitty about your right to say "no". You're not obligated to treat him in a romantic way just because he feels that way about you. But if you do have strong feelings back, then by all means, get it.
    If you're not sure how you feel about him then I'd probably say give it some more time. I (personally, you might be different) don't really think it's a good idea to start a relationship with somebody unless you've got that certainty and special chemistry. But you might also want to have a conversation with him about it. Either decision you make, you should tell him "Hey I have feelings for you" or "Hey you're a great friend but I don't see you that way". Let him know so he can move in one direction or the other. 

The decision's totally up to you. I really hope the relationship works out if you decide to go for it, and I hope you don't feel bad if you end up not pursuing it. As long as you're honest with yourself and the guy, there's no wrong decision here. 

11. If you're not sure, then the answer is probably no.

12. You sound just like my ex, she turned down everybody that tried (no idea how I managed).

I say give it a go, maybe let him know that you're trying this out and you're not 100% how you feel, I'm sure he'll understand, and if he's been after you for so long he should hopefully give it his best.

You never know, he could be the guy for you :)

13. ..I wish i could grow facial hair.

14. Aww you are shy but thats ok because you wont be anymore since your now confident and strong

15. actually yes, i prefer a girl who won't go around flirting with other dudes. if you really do like him, then what are you waiting for? it's clear that he already likes you. if you have the same feelings then don't let shyness stop you. just remember there is nothing to be shy about in life, you only live once.

16. Ive had similar situations with friends. Just from my personal experience, if you aren't feeling this guy too much, you are probably going to end up getting bored of him really quickly. He's your friend of over 2 years so I wouldn't try getting his hopes up too much unless you're certain you have feelings for him

17. just make sure you arent thinking "you might like him" just because you are bored or feel unloved or something.

18. Maybe you just don't like him in that way.

I don't fucking know. You're asking a stoner forum about your own feelings. Sometimes you just gotta ask yourself.

19. Give the guy a chance, i'm in the dudes boat and get how he feels. If hes like me he really cares...

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

20. Oh no, a guy you know kissed you on the ... LIPS?!?! That is some serious drama right there, better make sure to pass it around the middle school.What are you, 12? Your supposed to be 18 to even be on this forum. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app