Not sure what to get.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Crazey, Apr 29, 2011.

1. I have always manage to procure clones when growing somehow. I'm thinking of ordering some beans. I been looking on attitude. I can honestly say I feel like an indecisive kid in a candy store. I been doing reading and have found that femanized seeds have a tend to go hermie? Also I'm looking for a high yielding medium plant with a high yielder. Any one feel like sharing there input. On good strains along with what breeder. I don't feel like spending 200 bucks on garbage.
    Thanks
    Crazy.

2. haha. dont worry i just made a thread myself asking for help on strain selections as im good with giving that advice just not taking it.

Attitude has some great breeders on their list. one of the biggest available online (at least for those that ship to the usa)

with attitude its all in how much you wanna spend and what you're looking for in terms of the high and such.

also fem seeds do NOT have a tendency to go hermie as fem seeds are generally made with a silver application. fem seeds should not be made from a natural female hermie. you must force it to via the silver.

for proof (or as the brits say that always makes me crack up, "shits and giggles" lmao) i took a fem seed...grew it out. sent it to flower...then after 1-2 weeks of flower i started stressing it with irregular light cycles ..id turn the light on everynight for one hour smack in the middle of the dark period...i did this for a month+ and not a single banana.. also, ive used 30+ fem seeds personally and only 2 have ever naturally hermied.

so i wouldnt worry off that.

you just specified you wanted a high yield...how about flowering time? what high do you prefer? you'll probably want an indica or hybrid if you want a medium height plant...

AK-47 from serious seeds is a great choice (feminised seeds outofstock right now...only reg available) as it has a 9 week flowering period....a medium sized plant (even for mostly sativa). Has great bag/smell appeal (very strong stink). very high thc and to top it all off its probably as close to a one hitter quitter as one could hope for. i think its possibly the total package if you're looking something special.

regular seeds for ak47 are 11 for $117 (kinda expensive i know)

Master kush by dutch passion is also great for what you want from it. its 100% indica. Flowers in 9 weeks. oddly enough the high from master kush (first hand exp) has some head to it even though its 100%. your body gets the typical body high...but your head is a bit clear when you remember theres no sativa in it. its a nice productive plant that will yield 500g per sq meter (according to dp). some phenos ive heard get stretchy but thats because master kush is simply one landrace hindu kush (of the taller variety) crossed with a landrace hindu kush (of a smaller variety). so there will be some variation in phenos (in my opinion).

generally a fem pack of these is about 65-70 bucks...

White Berry by Paradise seeds is another good pick. its 75% indica so it wont get very tall and its a cross of white widow and blueberry. i picked up some of this from a delivery service and the smoke was beautifully nice. the best way to describe this high is "complete"...you feel like you have a well rounded high. including high and body effects (more indica effects the more you smoke...more heady the less you smoke)..if that makes sense...white berry flowers in 50 days!. buds have great bag appeal and fruity smell. very frosty buds. (my fingers were so sticky after breaking down a 1.0 nug that i had to wash my hands twice to get the stickyness out lol

im not sure of the price for this strain but i think it's work ur time for its great smoke and quick flowering.