Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not Sure What To Do

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ryger, Jun 10, 2013.

1. To make a long story short the past month hasn't been great and I really need to be able to chill. Booze and nicotine aren't my thing, but I've never passed up the opportunity to enjoy a good smoke.

The problem is that the only friends I have that smoke all live 400 miles away, and it's not really ideal for me to try to bring anything back with me when I visit them anyways, which is maybe once or twice a year at best.

I know there's gotta be a million different dealers in the DFW area, but I'm at a real loss as to how to get ahold of any of them without going through Craigslist or something and potentially getting myself murdered.

I'm a fairly introverted guy, so I don't even know where to start with making new friends, either.

How do I go about finding somebody that is able to supply good grass on a regular basis?

2. Start going to head shops, music stores, skateparks, etc. (or wherever you feel like could be a comfort zone) and just find someone with a common interest that you think might be a smoker. Good luck man, hope you get it worked out!

3. #3 ryger, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    Thanks for the advice. I've thought about giving headshops a try but am not really sure how to approach someone? This is where the part about being introverted comes in, haha.

Obviously, talking to the employees isn't an option, but talking to other customers while in the store doesn't seem like a great idea either. If I'm understanding correctly you're referring to striking up a conversation not related to smoking and going from there, though.

I'm just concerned that I have nothing interesting to talk about, haha.

4. Haha, I feel ya. Maybe talk to the other customers about the bongs and shit in the store and just sorta vaguely hint about it. Maybe ask for recommendations about the pieces in the shop? Just a thought.

5. Worth a shot! Thanks again.

6. Here's my idea. I'm still a high school student but by my school there's a place where all the kids who smoke cigarettes go. This is also the place people looking for a hookup go to. I've walked by this area like two times on the way home from school and every time I've been asked if i was looking. Just go to places where people smoke or where people who smoke go; your bound to find someone!

7. Go out and explore a bit. Stoners can usually spot other stoners (especially younger ones). Check out the mall, a local college campus, anywhere that young people are gonna be. If you see someone who looks like they might toke up, go up and be like

"Hey man, I'm new around here and I've been trying to score some bud, you think you could help me out?"

People won't take offense to that. It's like asking someone on a date: The worst thing they can say is "no."

8. Thanks guys, looks like I've got a bit of socializing to do ;)

9. If you hang around a head shop for a dealer they might ban you from the store no matter how cool you are

10. You should just be able to tell when some teens smoke, its just so obvious to me. And if you ask someone who isn't a grown ass man the worst answer you'll get is "I don't blaze" or "I can't give you my connect"