not sure what to do with this girl...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GillyTHEkid, Oct 28, 2012.

1. i met this girl during football camp, she was a athletic trainer. i got her number and we hung out during camp, nothing sexual happened. we had a good time talking and laughing, she even wanted to talk to me so she could vent about her teammates (she also plays a fall sport).

well school starts and she is real busy with school and sports so i dont get to see her much. we'd just text a bit throughout the day. fortunately i still got the chance to hangout with her several times when shes not busy. about 2-3 weeks ago i asked her on a date and she said yes.

date was okay i guess. we went to a haunted asylum instead of the corn maze and we held hands and i had to hold her cuz she was so scared at times. i was blown but i think it was a okay time because we talked and sang on the way back. when i dropped her off i asked her if i could take her out again,she said yes.

lets fast forward to today. all seems well and dandy but i still cant figure out if theres something going on between us. i realize its going real slow for the average girl but i feel like she is wifey material and thats what im looking for. what made me create this thread was last night i texted her, "id like to see your pretty face". she replied, "sorry im with friends".

idk about you but i expected something more in her response. maybe its her way of playing it cool or hard to get but its driving me nuts. ive been going at this for about 2 months and a half and i still havent figured it out. i mean i figured she might have feelings cuz we did go on a date.

so my main question is, what da fuck do i. should i keep going as im doing? hanging out with her any chance i get and texting her, i always send her a good night and morning text. she will almost always respond back with some kind of response.

or should i spill the beans and tell her in a sweet way how i feel about her and what not?

because honestly, this is driving me nuts because i feel like im in the dark. maybe im being oblivious to the signs shes giving me that she likes me or doesnt.

2. Whatever you do, dont spill the beans man. I dont really know what you should do, i vote just keep trying to hangout with her and the next time you do make an effort to kiss her?

3. #3 Tastytrichomes, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2012
    nah dude, dont "spill the beans". it should be apparent to you that she doesn't want you anymore. its probably because she doesnt know what she wants. dont let her hurt you. move on

if you tell her how you feel then you're either trying to make her feel sympathy for you or make her feel bad for making you feel unwanted... either way its showing she has control over you, and that makes you less attractive to her. so its not worth it

trust me, i learned this the hard way. plus she's leading you on... which is fucked up

4. true, i wont spill the beans i guess i was feeling desperate for her to know i feel and i figured thats the best way for that.

i think im jus going to be patient and go with the flow. if it doesnt work then fugg.. on to the next. just sucks i might be putting time into nothing

5. This has all the shitty symptoms of her leading you on. Thats the worst thing ever.

6. but shes already giving you an indication that she isnt that into you/doesn't know what she wants. think about it dude, would it really be this much of a struggle if she was interested in you? probably no... its not worth waiting. i was friendzoned by a girl who used to flirt with me all the time and it sounds a lot like your situation

if you get hurt anymore man just remember your fellow blades tried to help :smoke:

7. yeah this is unlikely to work from experience. when you tell a girl you want to see her and her reply is "sorry I am with friends" that is bad......

even if she was with friends she'd say something like " I really want to see you too but I can't right now" or something like that.

if it seems like you are way more interested in her than she is in you then it's probably true and it's doomed.

the last girl that became my girlfriend would txt me all day. like randomly ask me how i'm doing. after we went out she'd txt me and tell me that she had a great time and can't wait to see me again.

when a girl likes you I think they can be pretty aggressive. they also want to make sure they don't lose you so they make it obvious that they like you.

from experience if you tell a girl you want to see her or hang out with her and she says sorry I can't it almost always means she isn't interested.

seriously girls will ditch their friends or make time somehow to see you if they like you, they'd be excited to see you.

8. #8 GillyTHEkid, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
    you guys made real good points and i appreciate the advice. call me crazy but i just cant let her go like that.

im just going to tone it down a bit and see how she responds to it.

edit: damn im such a hopeless romatic

9. do sex with her?

10. all we can do now is pride you on your rep/post count ratio :smoke:

11. haha thank you good sir

12. Play more hard to get. Like dont always respond right back to her texts and dont compliment her too much.

If I liked a guy and he texted me "I'd like to see your pretty face" and I was with friends I'd say something along the lines of "awww, thats really sweet. I wish I could hang out right now, but Im with my friends." Then if I really liked him and I came home early I would tell him we should kick it... girls with legit feelings for someone would melt at a text like that and they'd say something like I said in their reply.

13. Coming from a female...it might be game over. If she wanted to see you that bad, she would. Sadly, I'm a hopeless romantic. I married my husband after 4 months...

14. Either she's not interested or she's testing to see if the cage door is unlocked. In a relationship, most people don't like feeling trapped. They'll pull back, sometimes subconsciously, to see your reaction.

Either way your move is to give her some air and not grovel or repeatedly text etc.

15. soo... hypothetically speaking what if i dont text her for a day or two and texts me first? shes gotta have some sort of interest right?

16. probably not within a day or two. could even be over a week if she wants space or has other things on her mind. point is you shouldn't have to stress about little things involving the situation when it shouldn't be this hard to get a girl you want. just try to think realistically. you shouldnt have to chase her

17. slow down your pursuit OP. Being too clingy is a turn off, she said yes to going out with you again. So obviously she will work it out with you if you give her space and don't become overbearing. Slow down pursuit if not back off for a day or two.