Not sure what it is ??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by JMCOV92, May 29, 2019.

1. It's only on a few random bottom leaves you can see in the picture 2 smalls 3 finger leaves turned yellow but it's not spreading i don't think. 20190528_221417.jpg

Sent from my LM-X220 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. An even paling/yellowing of the the lower leaves similar to the 3-leaf small ones you pointed out is a sign of nitrogen deficiency.

3. What’s your ph? what medium are you in? What are ya feeding?

4. I forgot to add that even though those bottom pale/yellow leaves are a sign of nitrogen deficiency, that one leaf at the very front of the pic with the blotches looks to have a different deficiency altogether. pH fluctuations perhaps?

5. I try to keep the pH between 5.8 to like 6.5 i don't have a digital meter i use the solution to test. So yes it probably does fluctuate. It's in a mix of FF ocean forest Coco and perilite . I also thought it was a deficiency to . I just fed last night after 4 days i bumped up my bloom nutes and lowered the veg. And increased my calmag a little i. Gonna see if that may help. It's not spreading and its been like that for about 2 weeks a couple leaves have gotten slightly worse but not bad and not spreading so im trying not to worry so much bc all the new growth and growth at the top seems ok 20190526_191638.jpg

6. This is my first plant ever so im not to worried . I'm trying to learn from this one. Then I'm gonna upgrade my whole grow and pop 3 or 4 more

7. Thanks for chiming in.

8. Any reason why you fed bloom nutes and lowered you grow nutes?

Seems like the plant is still in veg and can probably use the nitrogen.

Order yourself a ph pen on amazon. Not expensive and will help you stay in the correct ph.

9. Im ordering one tonight and honestly I thought once they flower you back off the nitrogen and increase flower food. This is my first plant its a White widow auto. If I'm going about it wrong plz do tell!