not sure what is wrong with my plant all in the same rdwc , one looks great but the other dont know

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by ammar, Jun 17, 2021.

1. 400 ppm 19 degrees celcuis one looks okay but dont know whats is wrong with the other
    any idea?

Attached Files:

2. I'd say you have a finicky plant that wants less food and light.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I went down to 300ppm , hopefully it kicks back :)
    thanks for the help

4. Be careful.

Too-green leaves = too much food.
    Slight lightening of high ridges on leaves = too much light for the food given and/or too little food.
    Err on the side of too little, because too little won't injure plants the way too much will.

Best is to get several opinions.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have 4 plants total, but they are 2wks apart flowering and all on same system….a pain to start, was all over the place nute wise to correct it

u will go through short periods where they all don’t look great.

How long as this been like this?

6. With multiple plants in a shared loop Style RDWC, you will always have issues with the first one and last one to the control bucket. Since it appears to me you have a two site, it makes sense the first one is doing well and the last one will always continue to have a deficiency until you figure out what it is. Judging by the leaves, drop in some calmag and silica. I usually have to over bored those two things in my 4 site to fix the same leave issues you are having.......

shit part about a looped RDWC vs a fallponics system, is that the more buckets in a row you have, the less and less nutes the other plants get going down the line.......

look at these, my first I e is the front right and the last is the rear right, the front right looked like hell as well, this photo was take after I got back on track...... the rear right took forever to come back and is finally after 2 weeks. Now for the left two. They haven’t had any issues as you can tell especially the front left....
    CAB2BA81-4624-474A-A762-DF4BE3935B36.jpeg

• Like Like x 1