Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not sure what happened

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Well the other night I was smoking some really good dank and I got really high like quiet calm and couldn't move anyways all of a sudden I got extremely hot and started sweating my stomach started churning and it got hard to breathe stuff started getting swirly and just kinda scary I told myself calm down just weed and I laid down and in like 5 minutes I was cool I'm thinking maybe it was a panic attack but I'm not sure I've never had a panic attack so Idk

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sounds like you greened out or like you said you smoked some high grade, maybe you were just baked?... Are you new to smoking or just come off a t break?

3. Just got done with a t break less than a month ago but I was only a month long break but I've been smoking everyday since lol

4. I think you had the effect from marijuana called.."getting stoned"

5. XD if that's what getting stoned is like idk if I like it honestly I think some unmentionables were used in the piece called sal*** the effects seemed the same from a previous time in life

6. yeah...maybe it was that less then the bud..smfh

7. That's what I'm thinking because it was the only thing that has ever made me sweat so fast and feel meh