not sure what happened to hg420 but i have a couple questions due to weather change

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tony8404, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Well, i have two nice small bushy plants going... the first few weeks or month the plant looked great... the fan leaves that are on it are huge they kinda cover the whole plant as if it were hiddening..

I started the 18/6 light cycle once in my grow room. this friday i am ready to go 24/7 light cycle. except i am worried now cause the leaves look like something is wrong... there is no disease or burning from nutes.. i am using the whole enitre fox farm line of nutes. the leaves seem to be dry kinda shrively almost like i need to mist them. i do not have a cool mist or humidifier on not to mention it is very cold here. i thought the cold has something to do with it so i turned the fan off for the light to keep it warmer in there. i think either when i swith the 24/7 cycle it may clear up but i am wondering what effects does the cold cause to the leaves like do the leaves show it?

2. Do you mean ready to go 12/12 to flower the plants to product bud ? Or are you keeping them in VEG longer ?

Some pictures would really help.

What kinda light are you using ? What is the high and low temps of your space ? Are you water with nutrients every other watering and using the schedule online http://www.foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdf

PICTURES ...