Not Sure What Brand Clothes I Like to Wear?

Discussion in 'General' started by NYYstateofmind, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Well i like to play sports, especially baseball. I like rap music, but im not a thug.

I used to wear "ghetto" clothes, but thats just not me.

I dont want to hear shit about being a walking billboard.

Some brands i like in particular are ralph lauren and lacoste polos, but i cant always afford that. i would like to dress somewhat proffesional, but also casual.

Anybody care to give me suggestions? it's just hard for me to go clothes shopping, and i don't have that much clothes.

2. I wouldn't be concerned with brand names. Materialistic shit. Sure I'll buy some, but at the end of the day, American Eagle jeans are still jeans... I really don't care. I could be content with a closet full of blue jeans and white t-shirts.

Besides, I think the white t-shirt is an expression of myself... it could be anything it wanted, but it's blank, just waiting to be filled... I don't really know what I'm saying... I'm spaced on codeine, hahaha.

EDIT: Oh a walking billboard, for some reason I thought that said Billabong. Man, I'm fucked up.

I don't really know what else to suggest, mate. Wear whatever you feel like. Look around for deals, clearance racks. You'd be surprised what you can find. I also find Winners (it's like a store for good deals, really surprising what you find there sometimes for so cheap) is a good place to look, if you have one near you.

3. can't go wrong with jeans, a white tee, and some chucks

4. the simpler the better:)

5. i just went some clothes shoppin today, got 2 nice pair of jeans (no name brand) i think but i liked the tommy hillfiger or some shit i like a nice blue with a faded off theme, and for the shirts i got 3 black v necks, 2 white vnecks, and a nice black ecko polo with red colar, and another plain dark blue polo.

they are fitted to my body pretty much, not to tight but just right.

Also Jordan flipflops/slides are amazing

6. Target? They actually have pretty nice clothes.

7. white T, blue jeans, coke white nikes......naw, I dont give a fuck about the brand, I match my shit color-wise, thats how I get down:cool:

8. Go in to every store you can and buy clothes you think look good regardless of who or what other things are in the store.

9. Im the same here. I buy something because I like the way it looks, it might be some dickies from wallmart and some noname shirt or some noname bluejeans from a place like Khols and a shit thats something like the brand Fox, DC, Famous or something like them that I got from a discount store. . I have so many brands of cloths both off brand and somewhat big companys that its hard to count. I color match as well. I always have to have a shirt that matches my shoe color or something like that.

10. just find something comfortable man

11. TTN4L! Tall Tee N1gga 4 Lyfe.

All I need is my Tees, Polo Bottoms and my Forces.

12. Why give a shit about brands I just go into every store in the mall, also Target, Wal*Mart... just I buy what I like, if I can afford.

13. Hey man, it sounds lame but NEVER underestimate thrift stores you can get brand new shit there for a few bucks, and they usually have something good in there.

14. bruh, if u want all those expensive shirts like polo and lacroste, just buy wholesale on the internet. Im about to start doing that. Just search "polo wholesale" on google or lacoste. they sell it as low as $12

I dont know if it really works yet, but if u try it nd it works... let me know

15. good to know im not the only one sporting white t-s consistently :D

16. Just say no to Ed Hardy jeans

[​IMG]

17. i like the responces to this thread o_o everyone who smokes seem to think the same about clothes. its what THEY like not anyone else

i love that