Not sure of my next move?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by XTeeSee, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Not sure what to do?
    I've been seeing this girl since the beginning of June. We've hung out alot recently this summer (in between work) and basically whenever I can. This girl is easily an 11. No lies here. We first met at her house party. Rolled, were completely ripped, and ended up sleeping in the same bed together. I've known this girl for over a year now (met her grauation year after changing school for my harddrug habit)
    Anyways, talk about everything with each other, we're really close, I've told her about everything in my life, and even about my drugs (which I quit now), my family, basically my life, and vice versa.

Last time we hung out, she was giving me EXTREMELY strong signals to leave (we were hanging out with one mutual bestfriend) and go to her room. I think I also heard her whisper 'fuck me' under her breathe while we were making out. She still lives at home. Her whole family was upstairs. FML. We didn't. I held back. This woman is a supermodel. Help me.

Would this be a good move for our relationship at this point? Blah. It's only been a a couple months, but I'm not sure if we're both ready for this? Would this end the relationship? I havn't really confronted her on it. Does she just want to be fuck buddies? Does she want a lasting relationship? I'm really concerned..This is my first real relationship, just want some insight into the veterans? We've talked and are both looking for something longterm.

I want thoughtful discussion here. No 'just fuck her' comments.

2. if you have known her for over a year and have been in a relationship for a couple of months i would think that having sex would make sense. she obviously wants it and if your ready for it then i think you should do it. if your relationship can't handle sex after a few months will it be able to handle the lack of sex?

3. +rep. Any others?

4. If you've known her for a while and you fuck her, I don't see how it would be bad, just that if you're looking for a relationship you may want to talk to her about it first, but that is your judgment call. If you guys actually know each other well and she still wants to fuck you, I don't think she would be too turned off by you asking her about what she wants before actually having sex, that's just being reasonable in my opinion. Deep down you should know to what degree she digs you, and that's one of the most important factors in deciding how to proceed.

Edit: But either way you're with an 11, so you're lucky no matter what.

5. I have a rep of being a nice guy so just a heads up before I go into this. I would say find out what you want to do. If you want to be in a relationship with her I would suggest talking to her about it relatively soon. Being on the same page and expressing your feelings are both important aspect of a solid relationship. Be honest with her, that's all I can advise.

6. how old are you both.

7. Tap it as much and as long as you can, because once it gone you will wish you did!

8. I'm 19, she's 18.

I'd post a pic but I don't know if she's like that. haha.