Not sure I'm going to have enough room in here

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by 00grow, Feb 26, 2020.

1. I just plucked most of the bottom and a bunch of the top the leaves keep laying on top each other like a fanned out deck of cards any thoughts on how its going from the photos? Its gorillas breath about 1 month and a week from seed in veg still. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Pics not clickable

3. use the "image" button to embed photos, not the "media" button. Or upload the pic files directly to the post (button on the bottom)

4. #8 00grow, Feb 27, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    Tried again

5. put some pics up

6. #10 00grow, Feb 27, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    tried again

7. 5x5 tent with 2 mars sp250 adding a 3rd for flower. 6 gorillas breath in 7 gallon fabric pots with a 50/50 mix of Pro-Mix Mycorrhizae and Happy Frog soil with added perlite and dolomite lime. feeding general hydroponics flora nova and molasses ,occasionally epson salt.

8. Ain't got pictures.
    Drag your pic right into this box and it will copy from your PC

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hope this works It wouldnt let me drag and drop sorry

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      254.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      184.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      285.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      256.2 KB
      Views:
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. hope this works it wouldnt let me drag and drop sorry. Its messed up because when i look at my post afterwards i can see all the pics.

11. was going to try and use that net for scrog like the newbie i am but theres def not enough room for that so im just going to use it to tie down taller branches to maintain a even canopy if i can

12. It worked.
    You know they double in size before the stretch is over right?
    It might be time to flip the switch.
    As some of the main tops outgrow the others, squeeze the limb below the other canopy tops making it soft.
    Then bend it over with a very slight break in it. This will increase your A grade bud, keep the canopy level and will not hurt the plant. I think it makes the buds get fatter and heavier

• Like Like x 1
  13. My bad its a indica dominant plant so i thought it only grew 20% more after. do you think it will have a ok outcome at this point if i switched to flower i was hoping for at least 1 and half lbs I know im prob just a noob dreamer but we gotta have dreams right lol

14. Looks good!
    Good job figuring out the pics! Now you know how!

Me I'd probably pull the high tops way down wide to the sides of the pot and let them stand back up to make more tops, but flipping to flower on them right now like he said is probably a safer bet..

• Like Like x 1
  15. 1 lb is very doable for sure with 3 of those lights Strain dependent too, some don't yield as much as others.
    If the write up is correct you got about 750 watts. If you only pull .6 GPW that is a LB.

• Like Like x 1