Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not sure if this is real weed or not

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Killiminjaro, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Not sure if this is real, It smells really sweet and I'm not sure if it's spice or not can someone help me identify this? unnamed.jpg

2. can someone please let me know

3. Looks like weed to me man. If it smells fruity/skunky it's bud.

4. Ya, 

Don't be a retard

• Like Like x 3
  5. Best way to tell is by look and smell, but if you can't decide, maybe touch a flame to a tiny bit of it and see if you can tell by the smell that way. I would say hope for real weed, but be prepared for the shitty (IMO) Spice high that you might get. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Best way to figure that out is answer the question did you get it from a sketchy person or a non sketchy person and why was it already ground up... so much why for so little budSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 Treepuffer313, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    Listen to Dub! Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Might be spice. If its wet or sticky or smells like weed then it is weed. The blue crap to the side makes me think its spice or some type of herb thats not weed. Only one way to find out burn it.

9. Looks like bud. And main land Africa

• Like Like x 1
  10. Smoke it and see and report back with the results

• Like Like x 1
  11. looks like spice i would be very cautious my brother!!

• Like Like x 2
  12. What are those purple specs? Dont look like purple bud

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yeah that looks like legal dude.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thats definatly spice, if it was already like that when you got it and it smells sweet thats a dead giveaway. I would avoid it spice is awful

15. Can't really tell from the photo. Looks like it could be either. Smoke it yo, and you'll find out soon enough if it smells like green or the bread oven at subway. 

Rule of thumb, if its all shake and no buds, don't buy it. My opinion anyway. Especially when buying expensive meds, if I am paying top dollar I expect quality nugs and little to no shake. 

16. Doesn't look like ground weed to me. Don't buy grinded up bud ever. Never front money first either (I know you didn't, it's just advice)

17. I think it looks real. What were the circumstances of obtaining it?  That should help decide whether or not to smoke it. 

18. Its really starting to piss me off that I can't edit. POS. If you smoke it and get SUPER high, like really fast, then its probably spice. In other words.. "DEATH".

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. damn, always buy nugs! of the dealer grinds your weed before giving it to you is a huge red flag. he either is trying to short you or it isnt really weed.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. My friend and I have had a few debates on buying bags of pre ground weed. 

He simply does not care, he says it saves him time breaking it up, and as long as it weighs he's happy. I say EFFFFF that! Like I said above if I am paying for quality, I expect nugs. I have only bought one bag of shake, and only because I knew it was weed, and I got 1/4 for $20, AND I didn't wanna wait 2 days for my dude to re-up before I could blaze.

OP be careful what you buy, I do not know your experience, but I am guessing it is minimal if you even had to post this. I would recommend in future purchases to ask if they have buds when offered shake. Lots of people out there looking to pull a jack move.