Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not sure if the weed I got was bad

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RiverSerenity, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Could you guys help me out? I'm new to smoking and a friend gave me some weed. I'm not sure if it's bad or moldy or something. I'm not even sure of the strain. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Looks good to me, the only way you can tell if it's a good strain is to smoke it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Ahm... That weed is... I hope you're joking, that's almost leaves... You need the flower

Edit: If you're not joking remove leaves and share a photo of what's left.

Edit2: Now that I see the last photo seems ok, not high quality but ok, again remove the leaves and smoke what's left (you don't smoke the sticks), and you'll see.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

4. Looks lower than mids to me

5. Is this what you mean?

6. That's definitely Columbo one more thing kush

7. some low grade weed there, someone's shitty homegrown probably