Not sure if sick or just... I have no idea.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Hxcplayer, Sep 10, 2013.

1. #1 Hxcplayer, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
    What type of medium; soil or hydro?: Soil
    What brand and type of soil?: Will post a picture of the bag.
    Indoors or outdoors?: Outdoors
    What strain?: Afghan Kush Ryder (Auto)
    How old are the plants?: 27 Days old from Seed
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?: Distilled Water (From Building)
    When do you water?: I Water it whenever the soil is Dry
    What are the temps and humidity outside?:
    Temp:(28-30 Celcius) Humidity: (45% to 60%)
    What size pots? No Idea, i think it's between a 3 to 4 Gallon pot
    Any bugs?: Yup, no idea what it is though (Shown in pic)
    Any other pertinent info?: White spots on the leaves

IMG_33911.JPG post-393988-0-32874000-1377504037.jpg

2. other than the obvious bug, the only problem I could see is that she may be a bit hungry. feed her something

3. Thanks for your fast reply man. But what should i feed her, nutes or something else? Still new to growing so i may sound like a complete tard.

4. #4 TheAnswer121, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
    sorry I did not clarify. I'd go with the standard 3 part nutrient mix. here's a link as example. do some browsing and see what's available in ur area. whatever you end up getting start at 1/4 strength, every 2-3 feedings. meaning water, water, feed, water, water, feed

5. Thank you Sir!

6. np. try amazon unless they don't ship to you. you can at least browse there a little easier and then shop around for what you like locally

7. Mites or thrips. Turn over the leaves and look for tiny barely visible to the eye bugs. If they are little larvae, worm looking they are thrips. If they are little brown or red specks that crawl around they are mites. They are soft bodied and can be squished just gently pinch and rub the leaves. If they continue spray them when they get their next set of leaves and the plant is stronger.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Dont feed. Not strong feed at least. Those white dots are bug damage not nute deficiencies.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app