Not sure if I should order?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ztk90, Apr 14, 2009.

1. So im thinkin about orderin some seeds to grow this summer, and would have them shipped to my college address, not my house. But I have a few questions:

I'm at school til May 7th or 8th.. I need the seeds by then, otherwise they'll probably get forewarded to my house address. Do I have enough time if I order them today or tomorrow??

Also, how discreetly are these things packaged?, because I dont want to risk getting kicked out of school over something like this.

Any help is appreciated, and im just trying to figure out how big of a risk this is to have them shipped to me at school.

2. expect roughly two weeks for an order to come to your mail box. if you order soon you'll be ok.

as for the risk, i don't think the school is going to be the worry since school post offices aren't going to screen the contents of packages...that's the job of customs. so if it gets through customs, i'd say you're fine having it ordered to your school mail box. if customs seizes the seeds, it is still highly unlikely (although legally possible) that they would come to your school, find you and inform your school administrators. bottom line is that you're probably ok to order it to your school address. if you are that worried, find a friend who lives off campus and have it mailed to them.

3. thanks man, since you put it like that, now im not really too worried about sendin them here haha. but you guys definitely think i have plenty of time to get the seeds before the 7th of may or so right?