Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not sure if i like smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by coldsk8er, May 16, 2010.

1. if you just want the food and music to be better and not get totally ripped just smoke a little bit. If you think its a waste of money just smoke on special occasions

2. dude, you should for sure slow down. its not worth. I mean if your chillin with homies and they offer, why not? but dont get worked up on buying and shit.

3. I dont know if its been said yet, but I think that you aren't enjoying it because you started using it to cope. So, whenever you smoke you are subconciously making a connection between your breakup and weed. It's like when people drink and they are in a bad mood, they get depressed, violent, etc. You are doing the exact same thing, but with marijuana.

You just have to go into it with positive feelings, dont feel like you are being forced to msoke weed. The group i hang out with, everyone thinks that we all blaze every day all day, when infact theres 3 people that have never even tried it. It's your life, your decisions, if oyu dont feel that weed is for you that's completely understandable.

My personal oppinion is that you end up enjoying the herb, it sounded like its beggining to get better. Treat it like a book, dont put it down after just the first chapter.

4. Hey thats how i was when i first started smoking. But honestly you either let smoking go or keep smoking its all up to you whether or not you want to smoke.
    :smoking: