Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not sure if I belong here

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pugnose6, Apr 16, 2013.

1. not meanin' to be a whiny ass my first week here but i am not sure that i belong here. i jokingly posted elsewhere that i was the nana of the bunch and, becuz i am baked, sizzled and fried i do not know if the replies i got were meant jokingly or seriously and no one will tell me. cuz if they are serious then obviously i don't belong.
    i am just an ole' stoner woman from the late 60's lookin for a place to lay my pen.

2. Seriously theres alot of cool people here, but fuck most, nice to meet you, i used to live in alabama! ignore the hate

3. People are just joking with you in the other thread(s). Dont sweat it. :wave:

4. your on the Internet; everyone is an asshole. well most people. you just have to learn that some people in the city are immature and lose their temper easily, and then there are some who are more chilled out and are just here to converse.

5. Nan you keep it real and I dig that. We need more humble people like you

6. welcome fellow stoner!

if you're as cool as you seem in your above post. i'd hope you stick around long enough to see that there are genuinely cool, nice people here.

i don't know what thread you're talking about but most people on here like to tease and fuck with people to get any kind of reaction. so if i where you i wouldn't take it personal. afterall, it's the internet. where people can be brutally evil for no reason. forum or no forum, there's always going to be those douchey people doing what they do best. being a douche.

hope to see ya around :)

7. no one was being an asshole.

8. Pugnose6, you belong! I too am an old stoner and you just have to find your place away from the immature noobs!

9. Well go me! I'm an old stoner from long ago too and here I found another old stoner and a southern gal to boot. I don't live there now, but I'm a southern gal from Mississippi.

Now I'm a grandma and I grow weed in my bathroom. And don't take anybody too seriously. Just have fun and if a thread ain't fun no more, find another one. I'm really new to GC but I've been on dozens of forums. You'll find your niche.

10. lots of assholes on GC, but lots of cool people, and many old school stoners too.

most are young people that will talk shit at any chance though lol. its usually in good humor though so just dont take it seriously

Storm Crow is one of the older members and is very respected and hailed by the GC community. :smoke:

11. #11 kancastank, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2013
    I appreciate you coming here trying to be apart of the culture we all love so much, but this is the internet and a ton of the humor here isnt really meant for the older folks. Not that youre not welcome, im just warning you people are weird online and weird things will be said.

You will be insulted, ridiculed, and just pissed off at the stupidity of people you hear from. Do not even think twice about it lol.

Edit: i just read your thread where you said the nana thing, those dudes were clearly kidding lol

12. Oh you belong, everyone has wisdom that someone else can learn from. But I'd compare the forums to the ocean, you got everything from the fresh ameoba to the sharks just out to mess shit up.

13. My advice is to just lurk for a bit and then maybe start contributing to threads where you see conversations between people of the same mindset as you.

By the way, I read your other thread and I think most were just testing you out and being sarcastic. Just try to take it in good humour and any that are blatantly assholes are just trying to get a rise out of ya.

14. thanks everyone for all the seasoned advice. i feel okay about it now. i will just stay outta the CHILLzone cuz obviously it is for CHILdren lmsao..i just made that up, pretty funny, huh?
    but seriously dudes, and yes i still say dudes, not blades, i wanted to point out my new piece in my signature. my hubby made it for me today outta some bamboo we had cut fresh. it gives the smoothest smoke i have ever experienced except for an apple.

15. sarcasm isnt well received on the internet.... Welcome

16. I live in Mobile

17. pretty childish to call people children that are trying to joke with you and welcome you the city but whatever floats your boat :rolleyes:

18. lol. settle down there turbo

19. okay ill try to contain my anger buddy :rolleyes:

20. I'm from mass... But my dog is from mobile Alabama. She's a black mouth cur... And no one knows what the Hell that is.

I'm new myself. And to all the people who hate on this forum, the object is to come together and callout! Anyone disrespecting others For no reason do not belong here. Nit the otherway around.