Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not sure if high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by andrem3, Oct 11, 2016.

1. I smoked for the first time today. After about 30 min to an hour i started feeling weird kinda like slowmo. Idk if i made this feeling up or if i actually felt it i just dont know if thats what it feels like to get high or not.

• Like Like x 1
  2. First time you have ever smoked in your life?

3. Yea

4. Listen to the song "slow motion" by juvenile. Then assess if you are high according to your smashed belief in real life before being high.
    :RoorRip:

5. It takes about 5-10 minutes for the effects to kick in.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

• Like Like x 1
  6. If you aren't sure you made up the feeling or not, you probably didn't get very high. How much did you smoke? When I first started smoking, I didn't feel high the first couple of times because I wasn't inhaling properly. After I started inhaling properly though, I got so high that I actually had lightweight hallucinations lol. Try it again and see if you feel the same way! Maybe this time tho, smoke more.

7. if you feel different, you feel high. Simple as that

8. One YouTuber said that counting from 10 to 1 backwards with his eyes closed, and opening his eyes let's him know if he's high or not, it's actually pretty effective, try that next time.

The most noticeable effect of being high is the rush feeling, your heart will beat faster, your skin will be warming, and those effects arent easy to be mistaken.

9. Plafebo? I've heard stories of kids that had repeat customers from selling oregano in a bag.

10. from my experience, it took pretty much standing up to realize I was high.. Being clueless like I was, completely forgot what I just did for the first time.. Memories

11. If it took that long to hit and you aren't 100 percent sure that you were high, then you probably fucked up somehow. My first time I didn't inhale the smoke into my lungs I held it in my mouth like an idiot. But from that mouth high I felt like you did for abit I got a tiny bit high. Maybe that's what you did? You will know when you're high, just smoke again and make sure you are breathing it in right.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Trust me, if you're not sure then you weren't high. Like others have said sometimes it takes a few times no worries, just remember to inhale the smoke then take a good deep breath to push the smoke into your lungs and hold it for like 5-10 seconds.

My first time it was extremely hard to focus my thoughts your concentration will be shit, time will go extremely slow and food will taste sooooo much better, same with music sounding much better too. Best of luck to you my friend.