Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

not sure how to?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ehngage, Sep 10, 2011.

1. So, my mom has been to the hospital a few times in the last few years for her back, and had surgery last year. At the moment, she is on prescription painkillers. She doesn't like to take them, but she has to if she wants to not be in constant pain. I want to tell her about cannabis, and get her to talk to her doctor about it. Problem? She's against it, and doesn't see it how most of us see it. She's a Christian as well.

If anyone could please give me some tips on how to bring it up with her. I know there are biblical references to cannabis, so I will show her those.

Also, somehow I want to fit in that myself and my wife use it for medical and recreation uses.

My apologies if this has mistakes, I typed it up on my cell.

Thanks!

2. Maybe don't tell her you do it. Just say "my friends know some people that use it for surgery" or whatever. "and it helps a ton".

3. Don't bring anything that relates you to it. If she knows your friends do it, she will be suspicious. Ask your doctor to talk to her if anything, he'll be more trustworthy.

4. Well I do want her to know that I use it, I think she should know.