Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not sure how to feel about this.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by grimreefa, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Went to hang out with bud, had 25$, he said he'd give me 2.5 for it, asked what he had and he said 5 for 50$ I said to him, I left my wallet intown and its a mile bike out of town so i'd have to use atm, and it would be alot easier for me to give him 25$ get the 5, and give him 25$ tonight or tommorrow, he told me no, so i just went home.

I have been friends with this guy forever, and usually buy from him.

Was i wrong here? What could have made him react this way?

2. In Montclair, New Jersey a regular dealer will give you a dime (0.5 grams) for $10. The only deals you will get is an eighth (3.5 grams) from anywhere between $40 and $60 depending on the dealer / quality. Five grams for $50 is a good deal in my opinion if you know the guy sort of well. Most weed dealers won't allow you to owe them money, that's only for the more hardcore drugs / dealers. If he's your friend he should have allowed it though, it's only $25 after all.

3. I don't understand the question.  You said that you had 25 dollars and that "he'd give me 2.5 for it", is that the problem?   Or are you saying that he was unwilling to sell less than 5 grams for 50 bucks, cash on the line?  

4. probably didnt want to get ripped off 25 bucks. doesnt sound like you too are really friends if you just went home after he wouldnt spot you.

5. #5 grimreefa, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2013

I don't rip people off like that, I said i'll go into town now and get the $ and he just simply told me not for sale and put it away. So it felt like he didn't want me around, which was a bit annoying, which was why i took off.

I hang out with him sometimes smoke a bowl, have a beer, but back in 2011, he invited me over only to start making out with the girl I was obsessing with over the time (which he knew, and said he'd never do anything) right in front of me. I didn't talk to him for about a year, but I later forgave him.

Because of that, I've never really trusted him again, but, seeing as he is one of my best friends, I still agreed to go fishing etc with him.

Anyhow It's all water under the bridge now and, but I'll never never forget that. I just don't like to talk about that very much.

RIIIGHT!!!  no kidding, that makes you look like a tool

maybe if you sat down with him and chilled, smoked for a little bit he would have fronted you

Not fronting is a good rule tho, people think you are their friend not a "costumer" and think its okay to pay you back soon, which ends up taking forever and a day, I feel it

7. Why wouldnt you just take the 2.5 and come back for the other 2.5 when you had the money? You would have to meet up to pay him anyway, and he was still giving you 10/g

8. #8 grimreefa, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2013

Well, we did chill before hand, he threw on some bf3, and I helped him find some people to sniper. Had a beer, then watched some show about mining for gold in the middle of the jungle.

could have just as easily done that, and it did come up as an option, i dunno, maybe i was just being a tool.