Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not sure about this bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Beandip, Jul 21, 2011.

1. My friend is selling a bong. Hes a good friend of mine and he smokes a lot. Him and his older brother have gone through tons of pieces and hes selling his glass bong. It was originally $80, but hes selling it for 30 to me since the downstem got a little chip in it. I figured i could fix or replace the downstem and it would be a nice buy. Its a little less than 2ft tall and the picture he showed me made it look pretty cool. Think its a good buy guys?

2. can u add pics?

3. I dont have any, but it looks nice from what iv seen. But hes coming home from being gone for a few weeks and hes bringing it over. But I know its not something incredible. Just a tube with a design. Better price than the shops have though.

4. 30 bucks, for a little under 2 feet, go for it dude. That could be a good deal.