Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not So Lucky Afterall

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Buzzinn, Dec 3, 2009.

1. hi im new to the forum so bear with me.
    Im from england and today in college walking with a few mates to go smoke a spliff or 3 we came across a 1/8th jus lying on the floor of the woods bagged up of course not wet must of been recently dropped. ( by the way these woods on the college campus is were all the stoners go) So we looked to see what the weed was first of all and it looked pretty poor tbh quite crushed up and tiny buds, but it smelt really potent, anyway we rolled it all in one blunt smoked it and it was distgusting, tasted like fish in the mouth and left me with a burning sensation inside. The weed didnt look mouldy however i think it was probably sprayed. Now alot of weed in our college is cheap homegrown strains mostly sprayed so it smells chemically and weighs more so less amounts can be sold to people less wised up about bud. So really after smoking this we were all feeling like we werent so lucky afterall. I know in england decent dealers and quality of weed is becoming more hard to come by, anyone else found this?