Not So Happy B-Day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StankDankMT, Jun 27, 2008.

1. So today is my birthday yay! right? Wrong. So yesterday I call my person and tell them that I want a bag today and they say ok. so earlier today at like 2:00 I call them and ask them if they can get me my bag they say they can but before I can get it I get called into work. So at 9:30 I call them and ask them if they can get me my bag and then they tell me they cant get me anything today, after I give them 24 hour notice that I will need a bag, and even tell me they for sure can get it to me... So here I am sitting here all pissed off that I got no weed and it seems like everyone in my family (who I live with) forgot about my birthday, even tho my brothers birthday is 4 days before mine... I dont know how to explain it... Its like a depressing pissed off...

2. Well for what it's worth happy B-day man. A bit of advice from me though is get your new sack before your completely out. Well, thats what I do but I smoke everyday. I guess if you don't smoke a lot then this might not be the best advice. Maybe shoot to have it like 3 days before you know your gonna want it so then you'll almost for sure have it. It's not too big a deal though don't sweat it. Sorry to hear about your bad day. Tomorrows a new one though.
    Keep it blazen...PEACE

3. birthdays are overrated, don't let that shit depress you.

On a side note, your sig had me dying of laughter. i purposely skipped over that thread for that reason.

4. happy birthday, ill take a huge bong rip of bubba 4 ya.. but yea wat sherlock suggested u should pickup before ur completely dry if ur a daily smoker..good luck:wave:

Attached Files:

5. Yea im a daily smoker just dont smoke too much. Do a wake an bake then go to work come home and smoke at like 1:00 when everyones asleep. But yea I always try to get a bag 1 day ahead, this is the first time in like 6 months this person has let me down. (has to be on my bday to huh) But if I buy 3 days ahead then that shit will start getting dry =(. I have like 4 other contacts but it was way too late to be calling around looking for weed. Just wish they would of told me before 10:00 they couldnt get me anything. I mean I guess it wouldnt be so bad but I work at a fancy chinese restaurant and today when I walked in the first thing I hear is from the owner (chef) is "what the fuck blah blah blah" then I go and see how much work I have and I have to cut a shit ton of stuff and clean a shit ton of pots and pans in a hour before we get busy. And I had to deal with his bullshit all fucking day cause he was in a pissy mood, now I sit here in horrible pain for some reason... I think I fucked up a rib or did something to the muscles around my ribs (Latissimus dorsi or obliques...) Yo b14z3d I see you live in norcal, you live in Humboldt County by any chance?