Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not so bad after all

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ehngage, Nov 9, 2011.

1. So last night I call up an old friend to buy 2g. After he gave it to me I went home to weigh it. Turned out to be only 1.3g so I wasn't to happy about it. Once I smoked it though I had a whole different view. I got higher than I have been in months! Two bowls and I was around a 8/10 (highness level) when usually It takes 6-8 bowls to even start having a fun high on any other weed.

Just thought you guys would like to know!

2. Any pictures of the weed? Or a description of it? Feel, taste, smell, site. all that stuff.

3. No pics yet, its dank looking, crystally, very poor cure job, every bowl pops and snaps. Its fluffy bud, and kinda smells like a fresh garden. Its not the best I have seen but one of the best highs ever.

4. Think it could be laced?

5. You paid for 2 g and you only got 1.3. I would still be pissed if I were you.

Getting shorted point .7 is a lot for a 2 g buy.

6. I can see being happy the weed was more potent than you anticipated...but then I would be MORE pissed that, not only did I get ripped off, I got screwed out of .7 of some damn good weed.

7. You should let him know it was .7 short, and ask if he'd mind adding a little to the next or smoking you up.

8. ... gtfo...

Glad to hear you got so high OP :D:smoke: Have you called the dude up yet? Shoulda taken a pic of it on the scale and sent it to him. "Yo man, your scale must be whack, you shorted me .7 out of my dub..." Skimping faggot.

9. If you do confront the dude, it's a good idea to be innocent about it...sometimes scales go whacky, he may have unintentionally shorted you.

10. Oh I told him alright. And said basically too bad. So I'm not gonna buy from him again.

11. Yeah, anyone that says 'too bad' when you tell them they shorted you, isn't someone you want to be dealing with.

12. I hope you made it clear that he lost a customer. I also hope enough people aren't dumb enough to trust some douchebag drug dealer and weigh their weed out, finding they were shorted, and he eventually loses customers because of his detrimental habits. Dude probably smoked a blunt from YOUR sack before you picked it up.