not smoking sucks hairy monkey testicles.

Discussion in 'General' started by mandanclan, Jan 22, 2009.

1. the title.^^

im not hungry, im irritable, i dont want to be around people, im stressed as hell.

fuck this.

2. #2 -neaky, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    Know how you feel, Almost got into a fight about 15 mins a go with som guy who told me hes gonne hit me with his car door, walked past his car while i was in it on the way into the store but he was infront of me, told him to try it and see what happens to him.

3. lmao!

4. lmao for shizzle :p

5. finally i can say this

im high

6. right on bro

loss of appetite,mood swings, insomnia etc etc here also

sucks to be us

7. dude that's really funny.

i get the same way. ganj at least makes m feel somewhat sane. fucked up to think about too.

8. I know man it does. I'm puffing on a fat bowl of bubble hash right now cause I probably wont be able to soon. I got court this friday and if I'm not locked up after it I'm sure I'll be on probation for a while.

9. well, im a mess anyway.. I have kidney disease and Bi Polar disease ( Manic Depression ) and weed is the only thing that "levels" me out.. Fuck man made drugs ive tried about a half of dozen scripts ( Buspar,Prozac, etc etc ) but none work and the side effects suck.

10. sorry to hear about the health problems. i dont really use anything else besides weed and some beer. meds arent my thing as well. haha. i use it for stress mainly.

to be completely honest the reason im so worked up RIGHT NOW is that my dad is currently dying (we dont need to discuss it) and my brother just had brain surgery (same). it just takes the edge off everything. i still get my shit done too.

11. I hope all works out bro.. Sry to hear that..

12. I THINK MY OL-LADY LIKES HAIRY MONKEY TESTICALS,,,,

_----> wait my mistake,,,,,<----------

she likes hairy chicken testicals...:hello:

13. it will and thanks.

why the neg rep? let me help...