Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not smoking Marijuana.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ryudo48, Apr 30, 2010.

1. under some disappointing circumstances, i can't smoke marijuana because i have to get a drug test so i can apply for a job.

I've been smoking almost everyday for the last couple months, and just recentally stopped Sunday. I made it over the three day hump, no problems, but that doesn't mean the craving isn't there anymore.

And its not the craving that i noticed, i also noticed how strange reality can appear when i don't smoke, like the fiirst day or so i just felt completely distant from my body, like i had smoked way too much. But this feeling went away, and now i just feel anxious all the time.

Anyone else out there experience anything similar? And is there anything i can do to speed up this process? I drank a half gallon of water today, i'm not sure how much that'll help though, Because theres no way in hell i can make it through two weeks without smoking, i haven't even made it through one yet and it feels like the longest week of my life.

2. use your friends/brothers/dogs piss for your DT. thats what i always do and it hasent failed me yet :)

3. Your dogs piss? Lmao. That sounds interesting/might actually work.

Not that i'd try it though, but still, in theory.

4. water doesnt help clean out ure system. just get tazo cranberry supplements from walmart and drink alot of green tea a week prior to ure test. and the anciousness gets better after a week or 2

5. damn bro sounds like you're addicted to weed haha that's crazy. I've been dry for a while to though so I can definitely relate it sucks.

6. yeah u kinda get a mind change. but bro, all you can really do is stay busy and productive to keep your mind off of the ganja. one thing that can fuck you up is THIS SITE!!!!!! when i was in rehab this site gave me dreams about smoking weed pretty rediculous lol. your completely normal though man, i always go through the 2-3 day shitty withdrawls.after that its really up to u .get a hobby

7. Yeh yeh just smoked 2 j's like 2 and 1/2 hours ago :) :) Dont look up weed while ur unable to smoke just go with it play video games~!!~

8. Um, false. Fuck all those stupid supplements, just drink water, exercise and time will do the rest.

9. yeah thats wrong. water is one of the best things for passing drug tests

10. I'm in the same predicament. I felt exactly what you have. I've taken breaks after months of smoking myself. The first time I did it without exercising and having others around me to keep me from the cravings. This time I started running and lifting (exercise), and this totally killed the cravings in a faster and less irritable way, if you know what I mean? Give a shot to anything that has caffeine in it, considering it will increase your metabolism. Give yourself a drug-test two weeks from now. Then wait another week and see. Exercise daily and visit GC as well.

Visiting GC has allowed me to appreciate (and envy) marijuana as I take my break as well. Hang in there.