Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not Smoking for a month

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tabou21, Mar 18, 2011.

1. hey guys...you ever get to a point of getting bored of smokin? well i kinda am...so last week i smoked what i had and now im going to wait till that great annual day next month.

but 2 nights ago i fell off the wagon because a friend had some and was smokin and offered...i couldnt resist..lol

anyway, it was good...i wish i had some now, however im saving up some money and im going to splurge come 420 and end my month of sobriety.

im hopin with this little break that when it comes time to party, i hope to be very baked...lol.

anyone doin this, or have done this?

2. ya ive gotten to that point before a t break will help a lot man.

3. yea...i still got high, but i was like to the point i was askin myself, why am i getting high?

just be high or to have fun or relax...mostly to relax....but there are days i dont care to smoke....today is not one of them though...lol.