Not smoking again until 4/20

Discussion in 'General' started by kyle092, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Used to be an everyday smoker until over the winter. Last time i smoked was a couple weeks ago. Just sick of spending all the money on the stuff. So now i will be taking a huge t-break until 4/20.
    What can i expect on 4/20 when i smoke as much as possible? ;)

2. T-Breaks are a sham but if you don't want to smoke, don't smoke.

3. Lmao you've been high before what do you think is going to happen?

4. If you stop smoking completely until 4/20... brace yourself son. a couple hits will literally fuck you up.

5. Haha i know i know

6. Can't wait ;)

7. lol sounds like a good idea now, but your 4/20 will be you smoking 1 bowl and passing out

8. Just as much as if he stopped smoking for a week or he simply smoked more.

9. Good for you, man. I think T-Breaks should be a bigger part of stoner culture.

10. Why would a waste of time catch on?

11. Cause breaking a T-break gives you a great high. It's a way of challenging yourself and rewarding yourself. Proving to yourself and others that weed is not affecting you in as bad of a way as some say. And building character.

It's not mandatory, just a thought.

12. I'm perfectly fine with that haha

13. wrong. a good t-break last 3 weeks minimum. one week does noticable differences, but a longer period of time will literally have you fucked up like the first time you smoked.

remember the first time you got high? take a 3 week break and then get back on it. you'll be baked as fuck.

14. [quote name='"Makizushi"']

wrong. a good t-break last 3 weeks minimum. one week does noticable differences, but a longer period of time will literally have you fucked up like the first time you smoked.

remember the first time you got high? take a 3 week break and then get back on it. you'll be baked as fuck.[/quote]

Yeah this is true

I had to take a week break when I was sick
    And when I smoked again all it took was one medium bong load snapped to the face and I was extremely baked
    Considering I smoked 24/7 for a year before that happened
    And a lot too

15. Lol, is that guy saying t-breaks don't work?

16. That's a huuuuuuuge break man. Good luck and I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Lemme know if your friends face looks like this once you come back to smoking ;)

[​IMG]

17. Also, I will be hitting a bowl of kief out of a bong on 4.20........oh lawdddd

18. No, just saying tolerance is a pointless thing to fight.