not sleeping and taking large amounts of nytol frequently.... health problems?

Discussion in 'General' started by modern-hippy, Jan 22, 2007.

1. yeah....i take up to 200 mg of nytol to sleep, sometimes less. i fucking CANNOT sleep! Last night i took twice the recomended dose, 4 pills and laid wide awake in bed from 11:00pm till 6:30 AM IM FUCKING SICK OF IT! I'm exausted and need sleep really badly. i know im probably killing myself slowly by taking 150mg to 200 mg of nytol, (7-8 pills) but i just dont know what to do besides seeing a docter, which i will be calling tomoorow to make an apointment. Any health problems you guys wana warn me about? Also, anything else you can recomend to help me sleep would be great. Im getting just a few hours a night and im really suffering here. I should mention I Wont have any weed untill wednesday, so thats why im not just smoking myself to sleep. help????

2. Start counting sheep, when they start to laugh at your jokes befriend one and ask him for a hook up, get the weed from him, and then just smoke yourself to sleep.

3. you need to wank it or get drunk and pass out. until you seek medical help, which is really what you need.

4. But honestly, i had the same problem.

Go to a herbal magic or w.e i cant remember what the store is called. But i know the company is herbal magic, and ask them for the strongest sleeping pill they have, i didnt sleep for 4 days and i took this ( just one pill ) and it took me out in about 20 min, great shit, and you only have to be over 18 to buy, i hope you already have that qualification.

5. Some things you might want to try - take a nice hot shower before you go to bed (your body cooling off after it will help), go to bed at the same time every night, and like said before, try counting sheep - it really does help. And also, create a consistant bed routine, like shower, brush teeth, bed.

Nothings worse than not being able to sleep, good luck man.

6. i did a search on herbal magic and came up with fast weight loss solutions.... "herbal magic sleeping pill" also returned no results... perhaps you were thinking of another company and just said this one by mistake? Thanks anyways

7. Yeah i know its a place for fat folk,

But i know i have the bottle around here some where and it is herbal magic i am 100 percent sure.

I went in there one day looking for Ginsing, stuff is really good to take with weed, lets you remember yesterday today. I told the ironicly over weight lady at the front about my sleeping disorder and she hooked me up with them.

8. cool. thanks. il check it out

9. Gosh darnit.

I dont know, maybe she sold me some voodoo shit of her own, but i did find some Meno Plus just incase you would like to fight off that nasty medopause... NVM as i was typing i found it i think... Phytocalm http://www.herbalmagic.com/products/default.asp?cat=3
    it is like 25 bucks, not to sure if its the same as mine, but sure does ring a bell.

10. I found it, PhytoCalm.... thank you. you may be intrsted to know i typed in "phytocalm" in yahoo search and it came up with a few sites that list it as something you give to dogs to make them calm and obident, but also found others listing it as a sleep aid for humans.

EDIT: I just realized i could heat up my pipes over the kitchen stove and resin hit them when they got hot and started smoking. but then i realized what i was doing was becoming more and more dangerous as I was becoming under the influence of 8 nytols, and i could feel my cordination going and i was having trouble concentrating on the flame, so i stopped. pretty good marijuana buzz going anyways:smoking:

http://naturalvetcompany.com/Phytocalm-pr-18223.html

http://www.champdogsforum.co.uk/board/topic/9315.html

http://www.alexander-essentials.com/arkopharma-arkocaps-phytocalm-passiflora.php3

http://www.charlottenaturals.co.uk/acatalog/info_2_61.html

11. Hahaha, thats awsome... i wonder if they make you calm and obident, "Thats a good hippy, NO NO DONT CHEW ON MY SHOE, thats a good hippy"

But yeah i hope it all goes good for you, keep the thred updated. Also have you tryed running? Like i mean alot about 5 miles in a half hour? If not just go outside for a long run before bed and that should help.

12. yeah thought that was pretty funny......... notice the edit to my last post ^

13. HAHAHA, that sounds like me ! nice one,

I read through that second link, kinda scary i mean i love my dog and cat to death, but... i dont know... its just weird.

14. On any forum besides this one, you would have heard the word exercise a few times by now. ;)
    Seriously though, what better way to fall asleep than to wear yourself out by exercising? Go sprint around your block a few times or something. That in combination with any of the other things mentioned in this thread should help a bit.

15. All I can say is this: Counting sheep never worked for me.

I made it to 537 one night and banged my head against a wall.

Still nothing.

I would talk to a doctor about prescribing you Lunesta, or a similar sleep aid.

16. i have problems getting to sleep too

my best advice is to stop worrying about not getting to sleep and just trying to do useful things in that time, at least then u wont feel bad about it..

make sure u wake up at the same time EVERY day.. then if u get shit/no sleep the night before u will be garaunteed good sleep the following night

nn