Not Registered's Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Not Registered, Jun 1, 2004.

1. I have been a member of this site for almost a year now and have only grown once. I was semi-successful in my attempts to get some nice bud, but not as successful as I would have liked. This year is looking grim, as I only have one plant left out of my personal grow.

She started out looking very, very sickly but is recovering nicely. I planted her about 6 days ago. I will log her progress in this thread, so please check back frequently. If anyone notices I am doing something wrong, please point it out to me. I want this plant to do well, as it is my only one left.

Attached Files:

2. HI not registerd......well i would say the only thing your doing wrong at the moment is only having 1 baby.....if pos i would germinate some more.......

are you growing inside or out side....

i can see you registerd a year ago so you must of read threads where people say more info or details man details.....so.......

good luck laters jay

3. I am growing outside. I currently have 5 more seeds in the ground right now. I intend to plant more seeds the next time I get some.

4. More pics.

Attached Files:

5. Some stem action.

Attached Files:

6. Here is a pic of her on Day 16. She's getting bigger and stronger every day. :D

Attached Files:

7. Here she is on Day 18. :)

Attached Files:

8. HIGH All, Not Registered...you say she's a girl and I believe you....mighty fine my friend!!!!!!!!

9. Thanks man. :)

Here are some more pics:-

Attached Files:

10. 48 hours after my previous post she was fine. Now look at her! I don't fucking get it. She just died. Nothing was eating at it, she was getting atleast 6 hours of morning sunlight, and I didn't use any ferts.

W...T...F?!

Oh well, an admin can close this topic or delete it. :(

Attached Files:

11. sorry to see that...it was looking good till then....what did i tell you??????youre first mistake was only having one.....THATS WHY......

12. What's the point of only growing a single plant? It's not like you're going to get anything out of it, expect experience, which I guess isn't bad. BUT STILL.

Grasscity Deals Near You