not really sure...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Herbalicous, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Hello blades,
    i recently started dating this girl from work. im 19 shes 17. i was a little iffy at first cuz shes still in high school so i decided to give it a chance. my last girlfriend i was with for a year and a half and things didnt end too well between us.(we broke up around 4 months ago) my new girlfriend of about a month and a half just recently told me she tends to push away people that she actually likes. i really dont know what to think. or do
    so i guess i come to you all for advice.

thanks for listening to my high ass self ramble.

2. prepare for the worst, hope for the best, and enjoy the ride bro.

3. uhhh. if she pushes you away, then end it and be thankful that you don't waste any more time with an immature girl. you're 19. try finding yourself a 21 year old. go older, not younger.

4. ik this is exactly what i was thinking myself. I mean this is the first girl i have somewhat had interest in since my last ex. she said her dads not around much so she doesnt trust anyone or something like that . idk if its an excuse or something, im just not sure what to do,

5. I honestly don't even know what to tell you about this chick. She's young. She's immature. If you can fuck her, just be happy with that. It sounds like you do not want to be involved with her for very long.

And use a rubber...

6. Don't worry bout the future/if she's gonna push you away. Just go with the flow

7. Under 21?
    You're just asking for a world of drama, mindgames, and other immature bullshit.

8. jailbait bro, i wouldn't even bother with her sounds like of unwanted stress and drama