Not Really Sure Whats Going On.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by WrathofAmon, May 20, 2014.

1. So I got stoned off my ass a couple of weeks ago, and thought it would be a good idea to throw a quarter of bud and almost 2 ounces of ABV into a batch of qwiso. Now being wicked high I strained it into a Pyrex disk that wasn't nearly big enough, and after a few weeks it looks like it still needs to dry. I scraped a bit of the wettest looking part with a knife and it acts like a warm wax, and when I touch a flame to it it bubbles and liquefies. Comments would be appreciated, as I'm not sure whether I should smoke it or not yet. Here are 2 photos. I took one with and one without flash on, and for some reason the one with flash looks darker. 1400617561030.jpg 1400617599128.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Looks like there is a bunch of debri in there! Did you forget the coffee filter part and just strain it through a metal coffee strainer? If you didn't have it covered next time cover your pyrex with a mesh of some sort to prevent junk from falling into your oil as the alcohol evaporates. Was this a frozen QWISO run?

3. Yeah, the coffee filters I have are a little too small, so a little bit did spill over, but its not a big deal to me. My main concern is whether I can smoke it or not. Also, it wasn't a frozen run

4. Id heat it a bit to dry it out

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Thanks jumper, but unfortunately its not really an option, which would explain why I let it evaporate for a few weeks instead of getting it done in a few hours