Not really sure what to do...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by OrangeKush69, May 20, 2017.

1. Whats up Grasscity, I'm dealing with a very difficult situation between My Dad and I at the moment and I'm not quite sure what to do or how to deal with it. This also involves 2 former close friends of mine (one being a female I used to like) and its become so blown out of proportion, partially thanks to anger on my part and partially on them. I'll start from the beginning sorry in advance for the wall of text.

So in high school I got sent to this wilderness program and boarding school for a year and a half. At the beginning of my stay when I was first getting online and back in touch with friends back home, I found my former best friend (Lets call him P) was telling people the reason I got sent away was because I failed a drug test for coke. I asked him about it because I found it strange and he told me that someone told him over the summer when I first left and he didn't remember who. I had a suspicion that he snitched on me and was trying to cover his own ass but I didn't know for sure so I didn't really bring it up. Me n him had been best friends for 5 years at this point so I trusted him and took his word for it.

Lets move onto my other friend (lets call her K). We had been good friends since freshmen year and we hooked up once over the summer before my sophomore year when we were fucked up and didn't really move beyond that. I wanted to date her before I left at the end of my sophomore year but obviously that didn't work out since I was gone. So P starts dating her without realizing that I liked her and I was sad about that obviously but I didn't let it interfere with my friendship with either of them. But K and I talked pretty much everyday and it got to the point where we were coming to each other with pretty much everything. After I had gotten home for good she ended up sending me this love confession when we were talking and I didn't want to fuck shit up between P and I so I didn't push it much further than that or make any moves. Big mistake on my part....

So F (a mutual friend of ours) and I were talking a couple months later and P came up. She ended up revealing that P had talked to her and confessed that he snitched on me for doing coke. I confront him about it and dude just ghosts me when I find out and I tried telling K about it and he's just denying the fuck out of everything as is My Dad. Harsh words were exchanged between P and I and eventually I got fed up and had another mutual friend (call him J) to ask P what was going on. So I had gotten an internship for P when I was gone and turns out My Dad spent it talking about our family issues with him and why he wanted to send me away, and also that My Dad was texting him before I left saying he suspected I was doing harder drugs and asking him what was up (aside from trying Coke I wasn't). Not only that, but P and I had the same internship and My own fucking father Paid P more than his own son. It's like he put this kid on a pedestal and expected him to look out for me even though this kid arguably even more of a goon than I was in high school. Its just beyond insulting that he was going to defend someone who he had no obligation to over his own fucking son.

K and I's friendship was pretty much destroyed after all of this went down because she sided with him and didn't believe anyone about what actually happened. She's such a fucking cunt and a hoe for pulling that bullshit on me, especially while dating one of my formerly closest friends. Not to fucking mention telling me that she had feelings for me and then accusing me of ruining our friendship once I realized I no longer had any obligation to keep how I felt to myself. Fuck that bitch.

I really don't give a rats ass about P or K at this point since neither of them have tried to make this shit right. I said a lot of messed up things to them in anger, sometimes while drunk and sometimes not, and I have tried to make the effort to make things right but I've realized that if there not gonna own their parts then shits not worth it. I'd rather move on even if they eventually come around. With My Dad its a different story.

After I told My Mother this story she told me about him bringing up to her that he was gonna talk to P about what I was up to before I left but My Dad's been denying everything and accusing her of lying and manipulating me when in the past his dead beat ass has been the only one talking bad. Its so frustrating how he wants to play the victim and not own up to his actions, as well as continue to make me out as the aggressor in this situation. I still love him and wanna get past this but hiding shit from me, not putting your son first when you should, talking to a close friend behind my back, talking about me behind my back, hiding part of the reason you wanted to send me away, and then pointing the finger at my mother is just absurd and that type of bullshit can't go on. I guess I needed to vent a little about this but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I've let a lot of it go at this point but I don't know if I should reach out to My Dad or let him deal with his own shit and hope he seeks me out. This situation is beyond complicated and I hope that one day it can have a favorable resolution for everyone involved.

2. Did your dad kick you off his insurance plan when you were having heart problems and seizures? Mine did.
    Did your GF break up with you sleep with another guy (someone you knew) then get back with you without telling you? Mine did.
    Did she then break up with you again for that same reason and get back with you again, still without telling you? Mine did.
    Did she do all of that because she thought you cheated when you never did? ... Mine did...

Things don't seem so bad now do they? If so, I have pages worth of much worse things..

My point is: shit happens. Sometimes you can do something about it, sometimes you can't, sometimes you can do nothing but give it time.. I'd say the latter since you already tried.. give it time..