Not really related to weed that much but Im really paranoid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by yooooo84, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Okay so new year eve I was at a party and some girl put her jacket in my bag and I'm sure I gave it back to her but apparently I didn't and she wants me to pay for it and if I don't she said her dad and cousins will come to my house and get it and I'm high and paranoid as fuck like what the fuck should I do, she can't come to my house if she did she could get me in so much shit with my parents

2. Be straight up with her pops. If you have to fight for something like this what would your thoughts be? You gotta grow your back up balls and be honest. Tell them what you did **the right thing**

3. Did you talk to her via text or call

4. What.. firstly this ain't for this section. That put aside, man up. Firstly why would you be paranoid of some girl coming and how is she going to get you in trouble with your parents? She just wants her jacket, she isn't gonna beat you up. Check again, tell her to double check too and you'll find it. It can't disappear into thin air. Plus you can't be responsible for her stuff, she should have kept it with herself you aren't a clothes hanger

5. Cheers and it was on Facebook messenger and this is always a problem when I'm high I get paranoid and she could tell my parents about the weed, coke fags my parents don't have a clue about any of it

6. Oh yeah and her family are all like edl and shit

7. If you don't have it in you to fight if they ever do show up then call the police or something about suspicious strangers harassing you at your home.  If you think it's a serious threat then you should tell your parents about this girl and how she is threatening you but maybe skip the weed part.  Just deny it if the girl does tell your parents I mean she is saying you stole her jacket it shouldn't be hard to convince them she is lying about everything else too.  I always laughed when people would use telling my parents against me because they would already know everything and back me up every time.

8. Don't snitch jus handle yur shit. The girl shouldn't be putting shyt in yur bag.

9. I can't even

10. Urrrgh those irrational "punch first ask later" families. My fathers side of the family is just like that and I hate it, my being a pacifist and all.

I mean seriously my dad and uncle pulled a drive-by shooting (completely failed at it too) after some bickering with a local gang. So I know these type of people.

I can tell you from experience that this will not go away by ignoring it. Your best chance is to talk to her family. Odds are though that it wont work, sounds like they're penny pinchers too, which makes it worse.

I would advice you to take a creative approach and try to put the fear right back into them... but personally that's the last thing I would do so never mind, could totally back fire.

How about you just pay up? Nobody has to find out about it, or (!!!) set up a payment plan. Tell them that you'd give back the jacket if you had it but you don't, and your strapped for cash so you'll pay back a portion every week/month. Won't do much for your ego tho.

OR maybe she's faking, her father might not even be into her little "arrangement" and it's an empty threat.

Wish I could be of more help... part of me feels like I made it worse by making you more nervous. If so... woops.

Good luck. And remember time heals all wounds.

11. #11 BIGGUNZ, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015

Unless you actually took something why would you negotiate with them about it in any way?   So someone says I stole something of there's when I didn't and they start making threats so I should pay them regardess? NO.    Going and talking to her family about it is only stirring the pot you shouldn't make it easy for them to extort you.   They are the ones with the issue and if they keep harassing you report them or deal with it yourself.   

It sucks but what are you gonna do if they're ready to fight. OP said he didn't want his parents to find out any of this.

13. #13 BIGGUNZ, Jan 23, 2015
    So you don't want your rents to know it doesn't mean bend over!  Right now it's just backless threats and I received a lot of the same kind of bullshit throughout HS that the OP posted about but most of it is all drama. TheOP having an altercation because of this isn't likely and if it comes to anything towards danger I am pretty sure the line of not telling the parents has been crossed at that point and they should be brought into the loop.  I have had a few kids try to say I stole their stuff and I owe them and I have dealt with it myself but my sister had a few people try to extort her and when it came to the point where they were threatening her safety she let my parents know and they dealt with it.   

14. so she's saying that she put her jacket in your bag and now you can't find her jacket? be a little more specific man i dont even know really what you are getting at.

15. Say it like it is. You have not done anything wrong, relax. 

16. #16 Popesack, Jan 23, 2015
    Ask for her number, call and ask to talk to the dad and respectfully buy assertively tell him that the jacket never made it home with you and it isnt your job to keep track of her things. If he gets loud tell him its not your problem and hang up. Hes not going to come fight you over the jacket if you call and tell him whatsup.

Edit and if they do come fuck it go outside and deal with it. If they beat the shit out of you you can call the cops later after you hide your drugs

17. #17 RedganjaDown, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    Oh really? Isn't this called the Real Life Stories? OP's story sounds real to me.

18. It wasnt in this section

Yeah, it got moved to the correct one...

20. tell her you got a shotgun ready to blow their heads off if they come try to do anything, or just laugh at her and tell her to fk off, i dont see whats so scary about this.