Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not really getting high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistBrian, Oct 13, 2011.

1. I have a pretty shitty dilemma right now.

I can't really get high anymore, that's right, I said it.

I just got off my 2 months forced tbreak 5 days ago. That night I smoked three bowls with some buddies. I got kinda high, like a 7. I was pretty disappointed because I wanted to get lifted into space. The next day, I bought an eighth of some no name dank. I light up 2 bowls, feel it a little but was too tired to pack another.

The funny thing is, 2 bowls of mids before my t-break would get me higher than this dank. Don't say that this weed isn't dank, it is very dank; I've been smoking for two years and I know my dank. Last night, I sparked up a couple bowls and the weed was snapping and crackling so it wasn't cured properly.

I'm really upset about this. If anyone knows what's going on, please help me out. If it's a mental thing, I don't want to waste my stash any longer so just tell me what's up.

All comments are appreciated.

2. Maybe a longer t break is needed?

3. Before my two months, I only smoked about once a week. I really don't think that I need a longer t-break. I believe it's something mental but I need some assurance from everyone. I also gotta learn how to break this mental spell.

4. you might be like me i'm just getting bored of weed
    i'm bout to stop smoking for a minute n find a girl to occupy my time

5. Stop and think about how you feel, but remember some peoples tolerences can sky rocket after the like 2nd time.

6. Alright man, sounds good.

7. i do the exact same thing man. i take a t break but when i come back expecting this awsome high, its always a let down bro. i think the blade above is right weed gets boring after so long.

8. Do you think I should just smoke a shit load in one sesh?

9. This is what people normally say before they move on to harder drugs

10. I dont know if that would do you any good. Take another t break but dont come back expecting this amazing high, just let it happen. I guarantee you will get blasted!

11. Have you ever smoked that legal bud? If so you coupd have messed up your cb receptors

12. Well have you tried smoking hash? Or taking some wax dabbers perhaps? if you're answer is no. then there is still hope :smoke:

13. I haven't had the opportunity to smoke any concentrates. Everyone around here thinks hash is a hard drug so they are against it.

I would make it but mids are hard to come by these days.