not really a story but does anyone here hate their family or members of it??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by justcallmesir, May 6, 2011.

1. holy crap! you sound very similar to me!

this is amazing.

my parents and i never had any type of "loving" relationship...im well into my 20's now and not ONCE since the first day of my life i can remember (3yrs old i think) hearing, "i love you" yeah yeah now im in my 20s and i sound like a "bitch" or whatever but when you're 3-11years old (or whatever) it leaves a lasting impact to never hear your parents say some shit like that.

as i got older i noticed my other siblings were the favorites...and thats not just me saying that. it was/is clearly true.

i grew up getting yelled at constantly. the occasional beating from my dad...this went on until i grew up to be his size/bigger than him. then he backed off physically (cuz i think he knows id clock him if he tried to throw me down the stairs/break my arm again). no he didnt break my arm...he tried to..thats when i was 10-11.

with me im always the "failure" (supposedly) of the family and treated like the help or something but my other siblings are always thought of so much more highly than me.

my sister is an ignorant slut who doesn't feel normal unless she's finding new ways to degrade herself. shes also a drug addict and thief!

whats my beef with her?
    we'll she gives her body out to anyone and everyone. i use to care when i was 15-16 but she changed all that with the drug addictions and stealing all my damn $. it pissed me off cuz i had like $350-400 in my drawer and she came in one night while i was asleep and stole like 200 like i wouldnt notice (greedy bitch)...

another time i had 28 bucks (a $20 bill and a 8 $1's)... the greedy bitch took the 20 and left the 1s also like i wouldnt notice.

i routinely would have friends come by and inform me that my sister is giving bj's in a car up the street from my house...(ie. they'd be on their way over and see her sukkin a guy off)...

she also supposedly, "doesnt talk to fat or retarded people" (her own words)..shes obviously shallow.

pretty much shes an all around fuck up and i could care less if she gets preggo or what not.

i had an eldery grandparent who she'd steal from also and thats fucked up to steal from a disabled person or cheat them out of money.

shes also overdosed a few times (ending up in the hospital)

oh btw my sis is only 18. yeah...you'd think she's 25-30 but this is how she acts.

my bro is smart (he's 21) he left for the army and never came back! i dont blame him either..i would have done the same thing in his position.

my parents though are just violent, alcoholics who dont give a crap about anyone but them and my sis/bro. im pretty much the dog shit under their shoes and its not me just saying that or "Feeling sorry for myself".

i just wanted to know others' thoughts on a subject like this as i always see my friends with their happy cosby/brady bunch families and i just wanted to know if im the only one.

2. If any of you are familiar with Jehovah's Witnesses, you will know how fuckin crazy they are. My family are Jehovahs Witnesses, and I was raised one. When I was 15 though, my parents found my pipe, and I was apparently "unrepentant", so 3 old men called "elders" (who apparently think God is behind them..) "disfellowshipped" me. Fuckin stupid right? Anyways, to this day my parents think I have Satan in me or something because they want nothing to do with me. I couldn't fuckin care less, we were never close anyways.

3. This shit disgusts me sometimes blades.

Sure, you can "hate" your parents at times, but what the fuck guys? I know some of you on here have lived/are living shitty lives, but does that constitute a reason to hate your family? Sure, if theres violence, drug abuse and all that involved then I understand. But hating them for being annoying or wearing your clothes? Holy shit.

Your parents gave you life. Never forget that shit. It's sick to see how some of you guys talk about your parents/family.

(not letting you smoke weed doesn't give you a reason to hate them.)

4. you don't even know him man, calm the fuck down

5. #25 Plasma, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    I have come to the conclusion that I was a little harsh. Not saying his life is/isn't as bad as others, just seems like he would go out of his way to turn his back on those who "supported him" through his entire life. You didn't have any sort of back-up to your feelings except they "bother you" so my first post stays.

Perhaps, I shouldn't stop smoking cigarettes and jumping on the city.
    Sry :rolleyes:

In addition, you probably forget all the good times you have had with your parents. Everyone remembers the shit parts of their relationships and never the good. Giving up on those whom spent their life giving to you just seems kinda shitty? Oh well, best of luck. Let us know what you decide to do.

6. This. Except for the fact that it seems my siblings are ALL I have in this struggle w/ my family. Except for maybe my sister... who loud-mouths everything I do to my parents as if she's looking to earn their satisfaction. Afterwords, she'll turn around and talk to me 1-on-1 and say stuff like, "You see, I can't stand mom either, but while we live under her roof, we just have to deal with her bullshit."

My brother on the other hand is an exact replica of myself, but he's 12 years older than I am. He sees things the same way I do, smokes weed, has the same views as I do considering marriage and children, (Don't want either) and I plan on living with him in NYC over the summer, but for now, I guess I need to accept the fact that my family at home sucks.

7. ahhhh hahahaha thats hilarious idk why but you had me rofling for a while man. :hello::p:laughing:

8. One time my mom took away my PS3 she bought because I called her a bitch after she wouldn't buy me some new shoes because she "couldn't afford it".

She's the worst mom ever, I hate her, she's a bitch. :cry:

9. I don't hate my family, although they hate me for being who I am. I dislike their actions, and the way they handle themselves.

My family is tough situation for me, I often go back and forth on feelings and emotions that I have for them. But, that is a long drawn out story I don't feel like going into ATM.

10. ugh....my family.....well i'm 18 and still a senior in high school, i'll be going off to college next year HALLELUJAH! Anyways...I hate my two siblings...my older brother has a mild form of autism and has personality problems...now he has done soo much fucked up shit in his life, he's stolen tons of money from my parents, hit my mom, (the list goes on and gets a lot more fucked up and i'd rather not get into it) but anyways i absolutely despise him. But I still have to see him every single day because him, his disgusting girlfriend and their baby live at my house because they have nowhere to go. Now my older sister, she got married and had two children. She is living in an apartment not far from here, shes currently leaving her husband and becoming lesbian and she might have to move back home with her two children. (my parents wont let her "lady friend" move here) not because they hate that shes turned lesbian but theres a whole lot more to it and shes just made a whole mess of her life...now it just leaves me, my little sister (who is actually my cousin) and my parents in the middle of this whole mess of shit....yeah my family sucks....so glad i'll be out starting my life soon!

Your not the only one with family issues man, don't think your alone in your situation...keep your head up.

11. Haha not dissing bro, but you say that this thread is a buzz kill, yet you listen to slayer, how can hearing about dead skin masks, Nazis and death not be a buzzkill? Aha

12. Lots of unnecessary teen angst in this thread. Have some respect for your parents, they do more for you than you think. Unless you come from a shitty situation or family, I don't see how you could ever hate them. I love everyone in my family, and I would never so blatantly disrespect them. Sure, they may annoy me at times, but it's safe to say I probably annoy them at times also. Nobody's perfect.

13. #33 redchrons, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    I have a bad relationship with my parents too, but you gotta make an effort man. They are family and you are forever connected to them, literally. Trust me, they have feelings too and even if they don't realize how they messed up, etc they still feel attached to you and want your attention. If I really wanted to, I would never keep any contact with my parents but I do because even though they hurt me emotionally I still give them a chance as human beings....

yea lol.

14. No, it's not.

15. threads like these really make me appreciate my family man:eek:. My sister can be a royal whiny bitch, my mom a PMSing monster, and my dad a grumpy old fuck sometimes....but i love em all.

Would easily take a grenade up the ass for em, any day of the week. (Not a bullet. A FUCKIN GRENADE UP THE ASS.)

16. I fucking hate my parents dude. Like omg they caught me smoking weed and grounded me and took my phone.

17. wayy of topic but seeing ur location im guessing u play elder scrolls IV?

18. This thread is depressing as fuck.

19. My uncle is a douchebag.
    I was living with him for several months, since i had no place to go, cuz me an my mom were both unemployed.
    After about the first month, he started taking advantage of us, since if we gave him any problems hed kick us out, so if me and my mom left the house hed be like "can you get my lotto?" "can you get me this" id wash the dishes and take out the trash every night, and if i forgot to hed make a big deal about it. My mom would clean and he wouldnt even say thanks. For like 7 months he didnt have to lift a finger. And then hed always be mean. Like if i said "aww man" about something, hed say "quit whining like a bitch" and what not.
    and all that isnt even a 1/100th of all the stuff he did.
    I woulda said/done something, but i dont like the idea of homelessness. Lol.
    And if me and him got into a heated argument, and it got physical, hed take me down cuz hes like 6 foot 300 pounds, where as im 5'4 " 145 pounds. Lol.

Sorry for ranting, everytime he comes into the conversation, i gotta vent.
    So i guess you could say that i hate a family member.
    Lol.

20. too..

many...

kids....

in grasscity... that's why i stopped posting.. to many teenagers and kids here :confused: