Not real sure wtf is goin on...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Slammer, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Got 3 plants(Chocolate Mint OG, Pineapple Haze and Gelto) in a 4x4 tent at the moment under a 260w qb and "600w" blurple the CMOG and PH are in 5 gallon pots and the Gelato a 3 gallon. This is my Gelato feeding them all basically the same regiment of House and Garden nutes. And shes the only one looking wild. I think it may just be genetics bc shes been crazy from the start. She practically laid herself completely over and now is righted herself. Idk i flushed her and still nothing really. Thinking about just letting her finish and then just pressing it for everything its worth. 20190428_111456.jpg 20190428_111503.jpg 20190428_111450.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Check her trichs for over thc in her trichs heads harvest her ontime and she just might be potent a.f.. no need to press her if you can smoke her

Flower tent Vegging outside the flower tent

3. If it where Genetics then then all the sisters would have the issue no?

see it for what it is Nute Burn

flush with 3 times the pot volume with air temp ph'ed water

allow to drain over night to continue in the morning

no further nutes required look closer see them cupping leaves

thats zero humidity curling the leaves

ensure you know the relative humidity of your room best id 55% for flower

good luck

4. 1st thought on Top of the plant would be light stress sounds like ya got a lot of it in that tent do ya got fans blowin? What’s ur temp/humidity? But that bottom looks like magnesium deficiency making its way up the plant. Just my 2 cents I’m sure a pro will make their way around.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The other plants are from dif breeders. The others are fine. Shes the only one with problems. The humidity in the tent is about 45-50 got 2 fans circulating the air. Idk. She was a back up anyway so its not like im real upset but just thought it was funky. This is the CMOG 20190428_110507.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 GorillaGherkin, May 1, 2019
    Last edited: May 1, 2019
    I’d flush it throw it to the side then insure ph is stable and start with nutes again at a lower dose. may take awhile for it to turn around. Don’t strip the lower leaves till ya see the problem is solved. Looks like ya got 3-4 weeks left on it.
    Different strains different needs

• Like Like x 1